Sign in to follow this  
kulgan

OEM-BMW parts from ebay in USA 1/3 the cost of NZ. WHY?

I've also used Coombes in Hamilton - Fabian is a brilliant and very helpful guy. He understands he can't always match another suppliers prices but has a good go at it. And he's been in the business long enough to know what is good and what isn't.

Best price in nz for rear wheel bearing for the e38

$290 really we list two different options list price on one is 131+ the other 223+ I'm guessing the thermostat cap is a radiator cap 45+

E30 front hub assembly 185+

These are all list price

No, a thermostat cap is a thermostat cap. And then include a thermostat in that price. a radiator cap is a totally different thing altogether.

Edited by kulgan

I used Coombes Tauranga almost exclusively for the parts to restore the M3. Sadly Leanne left them so Fabian in Hamilton is the man - brilliant to deal with and great knowledge.

No, a thermostat cap is a thermostat cap. And then include a thermostat in that price. a radiator cap is a totally different thing altogether.

Guessing you mean the thermostat housing if not find it in real oem http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partgrp.do?model=GF82&mospid=47517&hg=11 Edited by Mr2low

For bicycle bits try wiggle or Probike - free freight on higher value items over $200 , Campag wheels $1600 landed compared to $ 2700 local price same with cranks etc.

Cheers Ron - Just did a Probike order this week - hadn't seen Wiggle.

Also did a Torpedo7 order today, only because everything I wanted was on sale, and just cheap enough to bother with - the free freight meant it was similar price to overseas, instead of about 50% more! None of mine is as fancy as Campag - Mine is a commuter with "sensible" bit's and some Wacko bits - the cheap is slowly being replaced by "good" - only the frame will be original by the end of the month! And even that's getting painted this weekend B)