Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

Karma Vote

as in the real world when the great unwashed respond to stimulus instead of just the normal suspects we get the uprising we had recently....and then things happen.

Just one little side note which I feel is important, people come in here and make like they own the place, poke fun at things they dont understand, and then get all cut up when they get put back in their place by the admin/mod team...

People need to remember that this web site is here because of the time and dedication put in by Andrew and others, so they should ultimately have the final say. Its not like the sea beds and foreshores where everyone should have equal right - there are rules to be observed and a way things are done. If its not to your liking, dont post!

While "uprisings" are inevitable, just remember that Andrew is the owner of this site, and your membership is a privilege, not a right - if you abuse it, be prepared to cop some backlash!

I am all for the post counts being removed, as it seems some people only want to build them up, but as has been said before, some of the people who have contributed the most to these forums, dont actually post here all that often.

(Kiwi535, this definitely aint a dig at you - its the comment I have quoted... It got me thinking...)

What do mods do?

If its more power, and no responsibility im in.

Then i can crush my enemies in one fell swoop.

Post count is rude. Date of joining is sweet.

Also nude pics for female members (over 16) should be required.

Guest Andrew

What do mods do?

see your PM

What do mods do?

Just being pedantic, but you should've stipulated 16 and over, you're excluding the freshers by limiting it to over 16 year olds and therefore having to make sic wait an extra year to see his potential wife naked on here. Edited by ///Carl

thats right

you know who you are baby..

call me

Whats all the fuss about?

1 bad tread does not = meltdown.

:beer:

Please dont take my post count away.It was bloody hard work posting sh*t to get to this point. :ph34r:

Edited by DirtySix

rok me a mod, just for shits and giggles, and jus coz i been rockin here since pretty much from the start

f**k I hope not...

:D