Sign in to follow this  
APT

Review: ECS Tuning

Has anyone purchased from this store? Looking at a few things i want to bring over and would like to know what theyre service is like.

Has anyone purchased from this store? Looking at a few things i want to bring over and would like to know what theyre service is like.

I have made a few purchases with no problem at all. The only issues have been mine (not realising difference between LH and RH drive parts and also think their Real BMW brand was OEM)

they're ok, their website is easy to use, time from order to delivery is slower than some. Maybe they are on the east coast?

I placed one order with ECS on 17 March and it arrived yesterday.

I placed an order with Eeuroparts.com on 24 March and it arrived today. (water damaged)

The ECS site showed the order was sitting waiting on parts and when i queried they said it would not be shipping for another 5 days. Then i got a USPS update saying it had shipped the next day. The live chat dude i dealt with was pretty nonchalant.

Goods arrived well packed but looks like customs had opened it and left items out of their boxes.. nice one NZ customs

Remember $340US in parts and shipping will equate to about $400 NZ.