Sign in to follow this  
MoJoJoe

Euro Plates or Euro Surrounds

While towing my car week ago the tow rope snapped and took off my euro plate surround. I saw the bimmersport ones and would love to have them. Also I read some stuff about euro plates that e30 andy was taking about. So I just want some information and 'contacts" to grab a set of euro plates or surrounds. whatever works.

post-51207-0-10751800-1396831164.jpg

Edited by MoJoJoe

Europlates are illegal. $250 (?) fine and 25 demerits. Your choice :)

Euro plates are Illegal? tell me more, Okay maybe I will take my chances or with the euro frames, where do I get the frames that look like that? :)

Europlates are illegal. $250 (?) fine and 25 demerits. Your choice :)

Europlates are illegal? How come personalised plates still offering them..? Sorry probably a dum question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He means the affordable plates you can buy through the group buy (German Plates).

Oh and the Bimmersport Surrounds were a limited run I think.

Edited by driftit
  • Like 1

He means the affordable plates you can buy through the group buy (German Plates).

Oh and the Bimmersport Surrounds were a limited run I think.

do you have a pair or the graphics file I can have please? I am willing to pay you but I need it if I want to get it printed from the trader on trademe that makes these plates surrounds. I asked him to print me one but they don't have the files and asked if I can get them from here.

You will need to ask Ollie.

okay, sent him a message, hopefully he will get back and if he has the graphics that he may be willing to give then perhaps I could have it printed, otherwise I will go with andys europlates..

Edited by MoJoJoe

Sorry - misread OP; thought you wrote "Ethrty_Andy" who arranges the German Plate group buys therefore assumed by europlate you were referring to the German plates.

i think he called me "E36 Andy".... i dont know whats worse

• Like 2

i think he called me "E36 Andy".... i dont know whats worse

Sorry - misread OP; thought you wrote "Ethrty_Andy" who arranges the German Plate group buys therefore assumed by europlate you were referring to the German plates.

got it got it! :D sorry my mistake, i just remembered your name from reading something last year so recalled it was E xx something andy. :)

I will sort something out. thanks

Andy is the E36 GURU - you & him should become drinking buddies - he's up your way all the time ae................ ;):)

• Like 1

Andy is the E36 GURU - you & him should become drinking buddies - he's up your way all the time ae................ ;):)

is he? then why the hell does his username say e30 instead of e36?

my mistake wasn't intentional as I could have sworn I remember seeing his username as e36_andy few months ago, now hes downgraded it to e30. maybe its just my mind affixed on e36's so all I think is everybody is a e36 something.

I don't drink...anymore... :( but I think I might know this skinny blond school girl I meet that we could try to share. :D

Edited by MoJoJoe

i dont really get into sharing my women, but hey whatever pulls your rip cord eh.

My name here has been Ethrty (E30) Andy for almost my whole stay here. ETHRTY is the number plate on one of my E30s.

I could say all sorts of things about E36s but i better not make anyone have to admit what they already know lol.

• Like 1

i dont really get into sharing my women, but hey whatever pulls your rip cord eh.

My name here has been Ethrty (E30) Andy for almost my whole stay here. ETHRTY is the number plate on one of my E30s.

I could say all sorts of things about E36s but i better not make anyone have to admit what they already know lol.

Wow. I am blonde, all along I have been saying "Ethr-ty Andy. Like Earthty Andy. Thought it was some interesting name.. *face palm*

Sent from my KM-UQM11A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I just like the E36 more then the E30. I know the E30 still have a cult following in NZ and is a great car in its own respects, and overall the better drivers car, to me it just feels to me too old and underpowered unless you are doing engine swaps which I cant/wont shell out for. One day I might just want to own a E30 with a e36 m3 motor, or a m5 but now is not that time to invest in something like that. :)

I haven't heard from Ollie so looks like I will have to go with your plates. Really sorry about the mix up of usernames :) But shes not "mine" so no hard feelings sharing and caring. its my flavor of the month. so you can haz :D

Wow. I am blonde, all along I have been saying "Ethr-ty Andy. Like Earthty Andy. Thought it was some interesting name.. *face palm*

:D Now that you mention, i also thought its Earthly Andy or something. *double face palm*

i get that earthy thing a lot actually, neither of you guys are the first!

LOL!!

"Earthly Andy, kind to the environment. Keeping his catalytic converter clean since the 80's"

• Like 4

What Amberblonde  said was really funny - now its hilarious.......................... :lol:

Should probably change my forum name.. The amount of "duh" moments I have is truly amusing..

• Like 1

I dont get it, Leigh translates = Blond. Am I missing something here? amber blond. :lol: its a combination of headlamps + indicators.

Should probably change my forum name.. The amount of "duh" moments I have is truly amusing..

Don't mind these guys, they see a girl online and they become all gooey and goofy doing stuff to get attention. many of them are married, too secured with desk jobs to accept rejection or loners who would look but be shy to approach you (or any girl) during the day/night unless they are drunk (beer + friends helps boost confidence), they will run away if they sense you are on to them, so you have nothing to worry about. ;) Personally I think blonds are overrated anyway, but i would probably buy you ice tea for being a cool bmw chick, chat and take the opportunity to take your number too! :wub:

LOL!!

"Earthly Andy, kind to the environment. Keeping his catalytic converter clean since the 80's"

sC3uxvt.jpg

I can feel andy's reaction now :rolleyes::lol::P

njtthqp.jpg

• Like 1

I dont get it, Leigh translates = Blond. Am I missing something here? amber blond. :lol: its a combination of headlamps + indicators.

Don't mind these guys, they see a girl online and they become all gooey and goofy doing stuff to get attention. many of them are married, too secured with desk jobs to accept rejection or loners who would look but be shy to approach you (or any girl) during the day/night unless they are drunk (beer + friends helps boost confidence), they will run away if they sense you are on to them, so you have nothing to worry about. ;) Personally I think blonds are overrated anyway, but i would probably buy you ice tea for being a cool bmw chick, chat and take the opportunity to take your number too! :wub:

Hahaha. That was a paragraph on the formalities of male dating.. Isn't this a place for Bms? ;)

Nah the bunch on here are all good folk, decent and have some epic rides - I am fortunate to have met the majority at meets :)

• Like 1

a better meme would be like a tui add, earthly andy on one side, and then have an M70 V12 in place of the Tui logo on the other

• Like 1

Hahaha. That was a paragraph on the formalities of male dating.. Isn't this a place for Bms? ;)

Nah the bunch on here are all good folk, decent and have some epic rides - I am fortunate to have met the majority at meets :)

MojoTowMeJoeMo, :rolleyes: like I've said before mate, if ya spend a bit less time on male dating sites, you'll work out blond has a 'e' on the end................ ;):)

• Like 1