Sign in to follow this  
MISS BM

Introducing the Schnitzel…

Introducing the Schnitzel…

Yes, I have nicknamed her the Schnitzel, no spelling errors there.

AC Schnitzer E46 323Ci

Many of you already know of her/about her. And to put it simple, if a young, blonde women jumped out of this car, you wouldn't be saying anything negative, so to those with negative opinions, you can politely shove it up your a… back to topic.

Bought off Ray @ Hellbm, I have followed this girl’s revival and fell in love with her instantly.. so far gone that I sold my beloved E39 V8 to plan the purchase.

She sports an amazing colour, and a sexy body kit, with even more attractive 19” Hunter Imagine rims that are nicely staggered. She also has a great, sexy sounding Supersprint Rear exhaust oval EVO2. With official AC Schnitzer bits and pieces and motorsport seats, this car is a pretty rare and a special edition to my family of Bmw’s. She is officially the lucky number 7.

The Plans:

So, she is pretty perfect to be fair, but being me, I always enjoying have the top of the model before we see ourselves in the ‘M’ range. I would like to convert this sexy beast to a 330Ci manual, but have decided to enjoy the current engine before undergoing with that plan. She has high k’s but drives extremely well, and certainly feels like there is more horses under the hood than your average 323i.

I have already planned the makeover of the audio system.. a Dynavin Clone is going in, and all speakers will be replaced with a nice set of 6.5” components.

Angel eyes are also a must, and will be added to the list

Plus, as with any Bmw’s, there will be little bits and pieces to be done over time.

So, she is the new ‘girl’ and my new project. I am going to have loads of fun working on this car, and she will be hard to miss when overtaking you ;)

And a pretty special number plate will be going on her!

post-32854-0-82193400-1397362677_thumb.j

post-32854-0-07040100-1397362792_thumb.j

post-32854-0-07064900-1397362822.jpg

post-32854-0-16689700-1397362936_thumb.j

post-32854-0-09483500-1397362958.jpg

• Like 1

She looks great although I do not like the exhaust tip - I have a Schnitzer oval/2 pipe tip which you can have if you like (probably more hassel than its worth but..)

Edited by central3
  • Like 1

She looks great although I do not like the exhaust tip - I have a Schnitzer oval/2 pipe tip which you can have if you like (probably more hassel than its worth but..)

Cheers - the tip isn't something I would personally purchase if I was looking, but it sounds so bloody nice just thought I would leave it but definitely open to options as I personally would like something a less.. A less like the current

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't help myself, dug straight into the rear deck, looks like someone beat me! These were sitting in there. However, severely blown..

Posted Image

Very nice Amber! Hope to see her out and about!

• Like 1

Yup nice choice , can't beat the Topasblau Metallic one of the best colours in my opinion. Good idea of the audio upgrade , two of the best things I did to my e46 was put a dynavin in and and change the steering wheel.

Oh and I recommend digital designs speakers and alpine amps.

I have found - shoot me if you want - that Kenwood make some great speakers that work perfectly in the coupes - although that was in E30/E36. I had 2x 6.5" and 2x 6x9's and the sound was great.. But will put the extra yards in for the 46.. Thanks for the tips!

Edit: Had

Edited by Amber-Leigh

mmmm Nice car, well done. Gonna keep this one more than 5 mins ;)

sh*t hose finger nails look dangerous... oops, I meant that speaker is f##ked :P

• Like 1

mmmm Nice car, well done. Gonna keep this one more than 5 mins ;)

sh*t hose finger nails look dangerous... oops, I meant that speaker is f##ked :P

Yes, Plan to keep her for a very long time..

Haha smooth save ;)

Congrats on the new car Amber!!! Very nice indeed!!!

However I can't help but wonder ... Those nails and working on a car ... That surely can't end well for those nails!!!!

• Like 1

Congrats on the new car Amber!!! Very nice indeed!!!

However I can't help but wonder ... Those nails and working on a car ... That surely can't end well for those nails!!!!

Thanks Tom, I do love it!

Yeah, no the nails don't last long, by the end of next week they will be short again :)