Sign in to follow this  
slybma

Peoples opinion

I picked up some side skirts for the E30 but im still undecided whether or not to put them on so thought id ask for everyones thoughts.

Excuse the temp fitting method but you get the idea.

e17pj6.jpg

2r257dc.jpg

suyfbd.jpg

I think it would look good fitted and maybe colour matched to the car or black maybe. What were you thinking?

Ya they will be colour matched, the car will be getting a repaint soon either Imola red or Black still cant decide yet.

Have you got an is lip? The sills look weird if colour matched i reckon unless you also colour mtach the black front and rear valences.

The front and rears will get colour matched also when the car gets its respray. Just trying to decide if I should fit them or not at this stage.

Fit them, in body colour and keep rest as- is. Literally SE spec that way as you have the bumpers and lip.

black if you are fitting them. Have seen it done on the US forums, sexy as hell. You cant rock a black iS lip but colour matched skirts, has to be all the same right the way round, be that black or colour matched

If i fit them i'll colour match the front lip too. I'll either fit the skirts and colour match them and the front and rear lips, or leave the car as is. That's what i cant decide on

If i fit them i'll colour match the front lip too. I'll either fit the skirts and colour match them and the front and rear lips, or leave the car as is. That's what i cant decide on

it does look good now! Less is more???

Ya im quite happy with it as is looks now, it will be getting a respray regardless. This paint job was just done so that the car wasn't four different colours with some paint that was leftover, up close you can see how bad it really looks. I'm leaning more towards imola red ive seen a few online that look awesome with the black front and sides with white wheels, ill start all the prep work after the megameet and hope to be ready for next summer. I just haven't seen any with the skirts on that i like enough

Darren is this your car? (HB)

I picked up some side skirts for the E30 but im still undecided whether or not to put them on so thought id ask for everyones thoughts.

Excuse the temp fitting method but you get the idea.

e17pj6.jpg

2r257dc.jpg

suyfbd.jpg

Fit them, in body colour and keep rest as- is. Literally SE spec that way as you have the bumpers and lip.

Agree! looks nice.