Sign in to follow this  
bravo

E30 Special in Classic Car

on the cover.

For those of you who don't usually buy this get the current issue. Pics of all the cars that entered targa, plus a two-page special on the e30. Not a hell of a lot of info really, but a few nice specs like 0-100 times and power outputs of the various models.

Oh, and who knew there were enough Sunbeam Rapiers in NZ of decent enough condition to warrant a club???

Beautiful greyscale printing?

Any chance of a scan/post?

0-100 7.5 or something for 325 isnt it?

Beautiful greyscale printing?

Not bloody likely - Classic Car is a full-blown glossy mag available at your servo or news agent. colour photos etc.

Any chance of a scan/post?

no that's illegal and in this small country I'd liekly get busted - don't be so cheap - go and buy it for $7.95, or just read it at the news agents - its only two pages.

0-100 7.5 or something for 325 isnt it?

don't have it in front of me, but yeah give or take a decimal of a second.

Last time i purchased the magazine, it was clour for about 3 pages then black and white.

no that's illegal and in this small country I'd liekly get busted - don't be so cheap - go and buy it for $7.95, or just read it at the news agents - its only two pages

its sweet, no one will tell.

Last time i purchased the magazine, it was clour for about 3 pages then black and white.

Yeah - used to be b&w newsletter, but thats going back awhile now. Been full glossy since it was taken over by the publishers who do performance car etc (now sister magazines) a couple of years back.

is that your familia?

is that your familia?
Was mine.

PS That article sucks.

like i said:

Not a hell of a lot of info really, but a few nice specs like 0-100 times and power outputs of the various models.