Sign in to follow this  
Filth

BMW E39 Body / Panel Repairs

Hi Guys,

Had a few bumps happen to the car whilst owning and I'm finally getting around to fixing these.

Can anyone recommend any good panel shops to visit / plastic welders to get this sorted?

I won't use my insurance company as I already claimed to fix the building I hit that caused the damage ( long story ).

Any idea on how much you guys think this would cost to get her looking pretty again?

post-17305-0-35299300-1400635276_thumb.j

post-17305-0-87603500-1400635283_thumb.j

Takapuna Panel Beaters is who I use. Marty the owner know many of us Bimmersport people. He is also the BMW E30 race series champion.

My E60 is there at the moment.

Takapuna Panel Beaters is who I use. Marty the owner know many of us Bimmersport people. He is also the BMW E30 race series champion.

My E60 is there at the moment.

Thanks driftit - I'll get in touch with him and see what he can do.

Good pricing?

i use crane panel beaters in papakura

and a bumper repair guy around the corner from them , or they may do it as well.

i have a silver gaurd if needed. better to replace that one than try and repair it

brent@bmworld.co.nz

papakura

i use crane panel beaters in papakura

and a bumper repair guy around the corner from them , or they may do it as well.

i have a silver gaurd if needed. better to replace that one than try and repair it

brent@bmworld.co.nz

papakura

Hi Brent,

Thanks for this - I've bought my mirrors from you before.

How much are you wanting for the guard?

I like long stories.

do tell.......

I like long stories.

do tell.......

One day I decided to floor it up a one way street which lead to my offices under carpark. Had a big gate, going too fast - knocked the whole gate down, disturbed the whole office in the process and did that damage... was 5k to replace the gate hence - looking back I probably should have got my insurance to do my car too however, it was cheaper to fix the gate than my car as well.. Happy days!

Doh! If they scrap your bumper let me know, would love one for wifeys wagon. Right colour too!