Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Gah! Ugly Kamei-in-blue E30

Posted Image

Only my opinion of course, but unique taste this e30 owner has for sure...

listing

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Unless you have a genuine question about this car (even though the owner is not likely to see it), lets stay away from negative comments about it everybody.

Cheers

Grant

fair nuff - wasn't really posting necessarily for bashing, more as you don't see kamei styling very often and never in blue. Openng a discussion point on kamei more than this vehicle in particular.

I hope it is ok by you Grant if people freely express their opinions (negative or otherwise) on what was a distinctive, unique and controversal styling option even in its day.

fair nuff - wasn't really posting necessarily for bashing, more as you don't see kamei styling very often and never in blue. Openng a discussion point on kamei more than this vehicle in particular.

I hope it is ok by you Grant if people freely express their opinions (negative or otherwise) on what was a distinctive, unique and controversal styling option even in its day.

I wasn't getting at you for posting it, I was more trying to pre-empt what I knew would turn into a car bashing thread.

Sure constructive thoughts/discussion is all good, but unfortunately these are more often non-constructive rather than constructive.

Cheers

Grant

Guest Andrew

are you talking about the Kamei bodykit it doesn't have?

I'm lost.

That is so ugly its borderline badass

Not kit per se, but of the style that Kamei did alot of theirE30's - with the but-ugly all-whie look including B pillar, interiors, grills, the works. Kamei as a styling trend in that era kickstarted (dismally) by that company, not Kamei as a kit built by them.

post-11-1130826249.jpg

could be cool as a shell to do up. the seats and the paint (because it's new and i like blue) are sweet.