Sign in to follow this  
Active Autowerke

NEEDS

Hey guys,

I am tryin to get some things together for you guys over in NZ. I wanted you guys to let me know what type of stuff you would be interested in that we provide. I see a lot of you guys are running older cars (E28 and E30) we have software for some of those cars depending on your setup. The E36s get kinda tricky but the possiblities are endless when it comes to the E46s.

Like I said, I am tryin to get some things together for you guys and possibly run a special specific for board members but I need input on what type of stuff you would be interested in.

Also, if someone could provide info on a reputable installer in you guy's area that would be great cuz then we could get a connection going. Get back to me and let me know.

:mosh:

Edited by Active Autowerke

Wellington area I would have to Suggest SPEEDTECH Motorsport. Andre is a wizard when it come to all thing electronic. Have a look at his site www.speedtech.co.nz his EVO 3 is a drag weapon. Fastest in Australasia

How much of your "m3" gear is compatable with our m52 2.8 lt cars?

Also, do have any thoughts on what I can expect to happen if I go from obd11 to stand alone engine management,ie can I simply replace the engine management comp for an aftermarket.

Is the worst I can expect to happen be a CEL light to come on?

Ill have a talk with a couple of shops around auckland..

Currently the only place in Auckland, New Zealand I trust that has high qaulity work is BM Workshop

http://www.bmworkshop.co.nz/profile.html

contact page here

http://www.bmworkshop.co.nz/contactus.html

Let me know phillip how you get on ... as in a month or so im definately ready to SCharge the 330i and dont mind being the 'test bed' for these guys to learn from.

Cheers

Josh

Guest Andrew

Ill have a talk with a couple of shops around auckland..

Currently the only place in Auckland, New Zealand I trust that has high qaulity work is BM Workshop

http://www.bmworkshop.co.nz/profile.html

contact page here

http://www.bmworkshop.co.nz/contactus.html

Let me know phillip how you get on ... as in a month or so im definately ready to SCharge the 330i and dont mind being the 'test bed' for these guys to learn from.

Cheers

Josh

would also talk to Bob Homewood Motorsport

What can you offer for my E46 compact 1.8engine double vanos ...

I'd be interested in practically anything you have to offer thats under $500 at the moment ...

yeahh man for sure,

bring on the e30 stuff, anything apart from computers etc or is that a decent mod just by itself??

How much of your "m3" gear is compatable with our m52 2.8 lt cars?

That car is no different from our US 328i. What year is the car?? The Euro M3 is different from the US M3 but the 325 and 328 are the same.

Also, do have any thoughts on what I can expect to happen if I go from obd11 to stand alone engine management,ie can I simply replace the engine management comp for an aftermarket.

Is the worst I can expect to happen be a CEL light to come on?

You better have a tuner that knows what they are doing because otherwise you will have a lot of headaches :banghead: everytime the weather changes you will have to retun that car. You won't get a CEL light with a stand alone system at all

FOR THE GUYS WITH E30s - i need to know which ECU# you have. There are 7 different computers out there. We have worked with all the different computers so I could do software, but that information would be crucial if getting software. I would hate to send someone the wrong chip all the way over there.

Unfortunately we don't have any other mods for the E30. Over in the US not many people want to mod that car so we have not really stepped into that area.

Edited by Active Autowerke

I think our gas over here isn't as good a quality as yours in the states. ie our 96 octane might be more like your 93. just something to think about.

on e30tech they often talk about 91octane and similar, so it sounds like we have higher ron stuff?

yea the 318is is a 1990

(um where do i look for the ecu)

And someone on e30tech is using and active autowerks chip as seen in there signature

edit: E30 tech Chips for the e30

what (roughly) prices are the e30 crew lookin at? thanks

As I said before all we pretty much have is software for the E30 guys. You're looking at $275 USD starting and going up to $500USD depending on some of your set-ups. But most E30 software is only going to run $275USD.

O yea for you E36 guys. As long as you don't have th eE36 M3. We have a bunch of items for you guys. I forgot to specify that when i was posting earlier. The E36 Euro is COMPLETELY different from the US spec E36 M3. But the other 3 series (325, 328) are compatible with our products.

For those who are looking to go F.I. in the E36 we have a HUGE special going on right now. If you are interested let me know.

If you could give us NZ prices with shipping included would be :thumb:

i would need for you to email me with your shipping info. That would be the only way for me to give you an exact quote on the shipping. You can email me at pcalloway@activeautowerke.com and i would be more than happy to give you the necessary information.

Active Autowerke Turbo Manifold - E36 325i RHD 1992 - 1995

CLOSE OUT, FINAL SALE

Active Autowerke developed a turbocharger system for the E36 325i Right Hand Drive model. This was a specific system developed for countries like England, Australia and Japan where the steering wheel is located on our passenger side of the car. A specific turbo manifold was created to elimiante the problem of the sterring shaft running through the exhaust manifold.

Cast as a solid unit with a high nickel content helps to prevent cracks and warp age. This manifold will fit a T3 turbocharger.

This is NOT A USED PART. Manifold is NEW and can be mounted to existing USA model M50 6 cylinder.

MSRP Price: $1,650

CLOSE OUT Price: $750