Sign in to follow this  
m3Dakar

WTD: E30 ///M3

Hi guys im after an e30 m3, obviously they dont pop up often on trademe etc, so if anyone knows of any which people may consider selling or can put me in contact with someone that may be able to help would be greatly appreciated, Anything considered budget is fairly flexiable.Thanks guys

Thats been sold to someone in Christchurch about 2-3 weeks ago.. was on trademe for 6 months. Its an old ad

Yea i looked at that a couple times there was something abit dodgey about its past had a number of different speeedo clusters in it and the ks were all over the show

Yea i looked at that a couple times there was something abit dodgey about its past had a number of different speeedo clusters in it and the ks were all over the show

comon issue for e30's is the speedo odometer drive cog crubbles and breaks with age , so need replacing , and most people just chuck another cluster or speedo part in rather than fixing it properly

That particular M3 was about as far from dodgy as can be. Immaculate would be the word I would have used.

that may be the case as im sure it is but if you look into things abit further and see that its lost over 100,000kms somewhere along the line it does not look good for future resale, im after something as an investment and believe that fact alone may hinder that cars resale value in future otherwise i would own it buy now.