Sign in to follow this  
Herbmiester

E36 Fan from Wellington

I have been cruising these forums for a while now and just want to say what a wonderful resource it is, very good discussions and lots of smart advice. I have a 95 325i coupe that was consolation for having to sell my E60. Anyway its a Jap import with factory M sport suspension and it has a reasonably tidy exterior but getting a bit sad inside very average door cards, no surprise there. Looking to overhaul the suspension and as its my toy I not that worried about sacrificing some ride comfort for better control. I have a few suspension questions so will post them in the appropriate forum. I am an auto electrician by trade but its been twenty years since I have worked as one so pretty rusty now, I have built a few cars in the past and saw the light a few years back and bought the abovementioned E60. The E36 coupe is my favourite BMW shape although I have to say I love the M Coupe and the classic 6 series.

Herb

Ok so here it is along with a few suspension parts I have already picked up.

E36003_zpsca8b9a77.jpg

E36005_zps7501028b.jpg

E36006_zpsb0e6ff75.jpg

Welcome. Good to see more Wellingtonians on board. There is a meeting on sat afternoon if you want to meet a few others from the Capital and Best City

That sounds good just have to check with other half, What time and what's the format?