Sign in to follow this  
BM WORLD

my new project or parts car

has had a date with a Mc Donalds sign post ( last owner discovered what under steer is on wets roads at a round a bout).

has bent the front end a little . not sure wether to fix it or part it out .

done 190000km engine sounds nice , deep sounding exhaust system , chipped ECU (receits for over $1000) 17" 5 spoke alloys .

2 tyres damaged . needs gaurd , bonnet , light , bumper , front panel and radiator etc .

post-2-1131353844.jpg

right side (front wheels just temp wheels)

post-2-1131353977.jpg

Why do people always lose the cigarette lighter?

it was in the ash tray

Hay,

The cost of fixing this is going to be collosal!

A while back I almost purchased a 318 coupe with similar damage. Parts are going to set you back alota $$$ and then you have to have an engeneer to inspect the car several times and tel you wat to do with it before he can give you the aprooval to get the car back on the road. then you hav the mr2a, and you want the job to be decent blah blah blah.

if your rails have crumpled or buckles they have to be replaced.

but if you do end up doing it it will be a hell ov a nice car... slap an m3 bumper on it grilles...

but if you dont end up fixing it I would be interested in your rims? how much $??

Cheers!!

Just a quick Question...

Are you the guy selling the 316 engine on t me? coz if you are Id like to chek that out if thats ok?

enough bits from the 316 to try and repair this one?

i can use some bits , different beacuse of 4dr vs 2dr and different engines .

can repair some parts from 4dr to go on 2dr .

just pricing up bits now , up to about $1200-1500 . plus painting and straightning.

Hay,

The cost of fixing this is going to be collosal!

A while back I almost purchased a 318 coupe with similar damage. Parts are going to set you back alota $$$ and then you have to have an engeneer to inspect the car several times and tel you wat to do with it before he can give you the aprooval to get the car back on the road. then you hav the mr2a, and you want the job to be decent blah blah blah.

if your rails have crumpled or buckles they have to be replaced.

but if you do end up doing it it will be a hell ov a nice car... slap an m3 bumper on it grilles...

but if you dont end up fixing it I would be interested in your rims? how much $??

Cheers!!

yea cost to put back on road , thats why i didn't procede with the 316i . but this 325i isn't dereged , still has 2mths wof and reg on it .

so not as bad to fix , just need to see if the chaisis rail can be pulled out .

doesn't have crease in it . just bent like a bannana.

yes come over to check the 316i motor .

call me 021433600 or 2997389.

had a rough estimate to pull the chasis rail back etc about $1000 . plus will need bonnet and gaurd , then repaint bumper grills etc . maybe up to about $2500 inlc wheel repair and 2 tyres .

what do you guys think , is it s worth it .

does anyone know where or have laying around :D . cheap bonnet , left gaurd ,and maybe indicator and radiator for one of these 2door coupe's.

depends how cheap you mean =) Brent cheap ... or cheap? :) keke

(have txted a friend, but I believe he would prefer you to buy both indicators at once)

depends how cheap you mean =) Brent cheap ... or cheap? :) keke

(have txted a friend, but I believe he would prefer you to buy both indicators at once)

thanks . dont mind both indicators . if clear type or cheap.

cheers