Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Any Queenslanders out there?

http://newsforsharing.com/political/new-road-rules-in-qld-serious-be-careful-out-there/

Some common sense ones there but Christ, not having your hands on the wheel at a set of lights and reversing for longer than necessary and playing loud music? I can understand the music thing if it affects others but why not approach all the car dealers and get them to remove premium sound packages if that's the case.???

Edited by The Diesel Guy

Most of those i agree with, including the music one. I see people all the time in wellington CBD that have the car stereo up so loud they dont hear ambulance or fire trucks, most of them are "sacked" Mitsi Lancers or Mazda 323s with 5 subwoofers in them though

wholey cow. $44 for taking your hand off the wheel whilst stopped at the lights??

Reversing longer than necessary?!

Thats to stop your average bogan doing burnouts in his HQ ute, blowing the diff & having to drive home in reverse.... Ironically, i know someone that did just that. Didnt seem like a great idea to be reversing through light controlled intersections even back then.

Some good ones in there..

Sat Navy in impeding position - so many retards with them plonked right in front of them on windscreen.

Blocking an intersection - even with "Keep Clear" written on the road some people just don't get it.

Animal / Person on lap - yup it's really cool to drive with your lovely pooch on your lap. Why not let the dog drive? It's clearly got more brains.

All of these I see all too often. Making them illegal MIGHT make some think twice.

As for the loud music - might be aimed more at the doof-doof windows open brigade?

• Like 1