Sign in to follow this  
Jazzbass

Plates legality

And then theres dealer plates, or plate as usually there is only one on a vehicle

i got pulled up and was told it was fine to have only one plate..just had to be on the front...not the rear.

as with being able to read a plate...as far as im aware you must be able to read it from a distance of 3m...now thats pretty close IMO...

but i must say i saw a truck plate the other day that was sooo worn i could only read the first letter...that rest was all white(waterblasted the black off?)

i got fake euro, had no problems from anyone..even parking warden when i didnt have my rego on the window(still dont..just had to write in an say the glass was just replaced and i was in town getting a holder at the time..hehe)

just carry your originals in the boot like i do

I was looking at sections yesterday. The land agent had a Merc 500, with fake europlates. I asked him about it and he said he's never had a problem. I suggested he was rich enough to buy the real thing. He countered that money matters and since no-one (well almost no-one) knows the difference, he'll take paying $80 over $300+ any day.

Most people with money have it because they know not to throw it away.

Rear fogs = burn my eyes = the gay.

Europlates - like jazz said they cost a good nite out on teh piss - as long as you don't get a fine and just have to remove 'em, so what?