Sign in to follow this  
rob03814

Will these fit 05 E60 525i?

Yes those should be fine. Got any pics for the wheel whore in me?

iirc those specs sound a lot like the e60 m5 stock wheels in which case you can make them fit on your 525i with a bit of work.

you will definitely need to roll the guards for a start

and then you will need to run tyres sizes something like 245/35/19 in the front and 275/30/19 in the rear

you might get away with 40 profile front and 35 rear but cant say for certain sorry.

if i am wrong feel free to correct me, im not 100% certain anyway so all good

Edited by QUBE

Hey Kyu...I think you may be familiar with my car...lol Thanks for the info, was hoping to be able to fit the rims with whatever tyre size necessary and not have to roll the guards...and yes, they are stock E60 M5 19" wheels I believe...if anyone has tested and knows a specific tyre setup that will work with these rims without any mods to the car please let me know...

Rob

It wont work without modifying your wheel arches unless u want to run stupid camber (illegal) and stupid stretch tyres (also probably illegal) to make them fit. I suggest finding diff wheels. Or buying an m5 lol

Would love to buy the M5...but out of my budget unfortuantely...thanks again for the info...any idea how much to roll the guards?

The m5 wheels will be fine as long as you don't run m5 tyre sizings. Standard e60s came with 19x8.5 et18 and 9.5 et32 meaning a difference of 6mm and 4mm respectively. As long as you aren't super low and run proper tyres as Kyu suggested, no need to roll guards.

They will work. i was running 19x9.5 with a 15+ offset with 215/35/19 tyres and they fit fine (yes the tyres are legal to VTNZ specs)