Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Best way to use a fake BMW X5

Haha, I don't think he expected the explosion to be as big as it was. What a pile of poo that car is

Or is it just me or do they look like a Prado on the front as well?

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/10/23/autobild-blows-up-fake-bmw-x5-china/

Prado front if viewed from the side - Honda CRV if viewed directly front on ???

Surely that car belonged to a Dock worker to be that rusty after 5 yrs ???

Prado front if viewed from the side - Honda CRV if viewed directly front on ???

Hard to say really, but at a guess it's probably just an example of Chinese build quality. It's probably like Hyundai and Kia were back in the 80's. Now I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Kia or Hyundai as I prefer them over any Toyota or Japanese car personally.

Hard to say really, but at a guess it's probably just an example of Chinese build quality. It's probably like Hyundai and Kia were back in the 80's. Now I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Kia or Hyundai as I prefer them over any Toyota or Japanese car personally.

How true as far as Hyundai & Kia go as far as quality now v then. As far as that other POS - yep no doubt Chinese build quality/no rust protection. Best thing to do with it!!!!!!!

How true as far as Hyundai & Kia go as far as quality now v then. As far as that other POS - yep no doubt Chinese build quality/no rust protection. Best thing to do with it!!!!!!!

I can only imagine how pissed BMW must have been when they found out about that CEO. Nein! Nein! Nein! Das ist verboten!

A Chinese judge threw out BMWS lawsuit, said there werent enough similarities!!!

A Chinese judge threw out BMWS lawsuit, said there werent enough similarities!!!

Yep - the quality difference...

Don't you believe it, poor quality steel that is not properly treated and then painted = rapid rusting.

There are brand newChinese utes and SUVs coming straight off the boat and going for rust treatment in Auckland today.

^^^^^ So the sh*t should not be allowed in the country!!!!

^^^^^ So the sh*t should not be allowed in the country!!!!

Bloody oath. Quality aside the safety ratings on these piles of sh*t are the worst, literally.

^^^^^ Ha, coming as deck cargo on a submarine didn't help... Those things were destined to rust before they even left Japan as CKD units.