Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

Tee shirt printers

Hey all. Looking for a good/cheap/quality tee shirt printer for Bimmerfest on 15-16th November. I seem to remember someone on here has an apparel/printing company but can't remember who. Anyway, if it's you, please own up. If not, please recommend good printers (ideally in Auckland).

Over and out

i know these guy are good, http://esponline.co.nz/

and here are heaps from ascolor

http://www.ascolour.co.nz/info/screen-printers/auckland.html

if its a simple design it wont be expensive. the more you make cheaper it gets. good idea to get the t's from as colour. buy in bulk and get them super cheap like less than $5 a pop.

Edited by QUBE

Slightly OT, but has there been any thought given to another run of bimmersport shirts / stickers?

Also Graham owns Apex Apparel, is a great guy, doesnt post on here so much now but has contributed a lot to here over the years. His name is 'Apex'

Also, not sure who Amber-Leigh (Miss BM) recently used for the Euro Car Club stuff she had made up, but they turned out well and hard wearing too

I'm a screenprinter. Likely I can do what you need.

Rod 0275366468.

Thanks Rod. I think we'll need to digitally print as the designs are full colour.

Also Graham owns Apex Apparel, is a great guy, doesnt post on here so much now but has contributed a lot to here over the years. His name is 'Apex'

Also, not sure who Amber-Leigh (Miss BM) recently used for the Euro Car Club stuff she had made up, but they turned out well and hard wearing too

Graham! That's who I was thinking of. Yeah, he's been pretty quiet for a while but did post about his Targa exploits recently, I think. Will drop him a line too.