Sign in to follow this  
handgrenade

E36 M3 Evo Coupe 12.5k?

Richard I have passed your contact details on to my mate but he is being swayed towards what appears to be a pretty tidy 330 cI M sport manual, it has pretty low KM's and I think that appeals to him as he is a BMW novice.

I advised my mate to call Ross as the car was close to him and I knew he had worked in it. I believe he did, Not sure of end result though. It's still a good car but the guy either needs to fix the more simple things or lower to a price that reflects the work needed. My M3 is immaculate in comparison and has little to no maintenance required and I feel that I'd probably get about 12 for it based on recent sales. So he may be looking at 8-10 before someone will buy it. If you a BMW mechanic then it may be a very cheap nz new evo!

All hail King Dick, ruler of M3 land. Thank god for his words of wisdom.... P.S. It sold for more than the 94 supposed 'best m3 in NZ'.............best...........

For every rubbish car for sale, there is always a sucker that will pay too much for it.

• Like 1

It's called free speech...It was my opinion with statements accompanied by evidence. I'm sorry you feel agrevied, but you just made an idiot of yourself. You will find that most of the guys on here are friends, making a post like that won't get you anywhere. I am more of a "in person" sort of guy, I look forward to seeing you in person again....I assure you we will, Auck is a very small place. Have a lovely evening and congrats on the sale.....

All hail King Dick, ruler of M3 land. Thank god for his words of wisdom.... P.S. It sold for more than the 94 supposed 'best m3 in NZ'.............best...........

There's always someone out there that realises what a good opportunity is and CAN afford to buy rather than scrape together their pennies.... That is the difference. I agree with freedom of opinion, just don't try and sell it as gospel. I also have enough friends so good evening to you and your groupies ;-)

I just picked up a new car worth more than yours today, so its certainly not me "scraping together pennies".

There is a difference between a good car and a liability. If the inspection reports are to be believed, your car is the latter. I wish the new owner the best of luck, and i hope he comes on here so we can help him get the car back to the standard it deserves, with the owner that it deserves.

I will advise that if this is the attitude you intend to use on this forum, you might want to sign out and not come back. You wont be missed.

• Like 2

Calm down gents... Since the car has now sold let's bring this discussion to a close. Xenith, as a new forum user, I suggest you don't call out another member who is sharing information about a potentially risky sale just because you're the seller (I am assuming you were the seller). If that information is correct - which from a dealer PPI, we'd expect some level of accuracy - then it's the decent thing to do... As would be notifying the seller you are now bragging about getting a high sale price from.

If anyone is caught sharing false information about a member's sale then that will also be dealt with.