Sign in to follow this  
Ace Of Spades

E34 Large case LSD

I have for sale/swap an LSD out of a 535i e34. Up for sale as it wont fit the the e30 without a lot of work which i haven't budgeted for.

Ideally I would swap for a medium case LSD in similar ratio or cash to buy one.

info:

Ratio- 3.64

Aprox kms- 190ish

No leaks or wines

Can come with the rear half of the drive shaft as well

Price: $800

post-15830-0-12530200-1425366429.jpg

post-15830-0-84821400-1425366436.jpg

post-15830-0-59415500-1425366445.jpg

Cheers

• Like 1

I wish I knew more about diffs... will it swap on to an E36 M3 (stock large, 3.15) do you know?

If so I'll take it.

I have no idea but you would have thought you could just change the rear housing around and the front mount point and it would work... otherwise the internals are/should be the same.

Or could just ask ray/ andy/ or brent .ahahaha

I would call Kayne Barrie if you really want to know if the diff will work for you.

• Like 1

I have an LSD 3.64 for an E30. Send me a PM if you are interested.

I have a 4.1 Medium built by Kayne Barrie in my race car that is being swapped out for a large case. The diff has been fully rebuilt and has been slightly ramped up making it lock up much better than stock. Though I would want $500 and your diff. Over $1200 has been spent on it and has done very little KM's since the build.

I have a 4.1 Medium built by Kayne Barrie in my race car that is being swapped out for a large case.  The diff has been fully rebuilt and has been slightly ramped up making it lock up much better than stock.  Though I would want $500 and your diff.  Over $1200 has been spent on it and has done very little KM's since the build.

Dan, Do you have any idea on what this will change the revs to at 100kms? As the e30 will be a hillclimb/weekend fun car (no real track time atm)

Sent from Badassmotherfukr

I will give Kayne a call and ask him. He can let me know what was done to the diff also.

Right so had a chat. Not a direct bolt up for an E30 sorry. Had to check as I have never really had a look at it.

The LSD unit has had a 45/30 ramp set with 4 plates done.

You would need to swap the guts out and into an E30 housing.

4.1 is perfect for an E30. Really gets much better accel.

But it will cost to swap it all over unless you are capable of doing it yourself. I would recommend having it done by Kayne.

Edited by driftit