Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

BMW 850i 1991

The 850i really needs to move on now to make way for other projects, offers?

1990 BMW 850iA V12

Has recently been serviced by Ross at BM Workshop (February)

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=880184461

OMG soooooooo tempting. Kms would be only worry. Any engine work/tranny work done? Does it use oil. whats paint like?

Over the last year there has been the once over done in terms of all the intake rubbers and gaskets which perish with age, now its running perfectly.

Was resprayed at some time in its past so the paint work as a whole is quite good.

In terms of KM's, it has been driven a lot but it has also had regular maintenance which makes it a really nice car to drive.

Over the last year there has been the once over done in terms of all the intake rubbers and gaskets which perish with age, now its running perfectly.

Was resprayed at some time in its past so the paint work as a whole is quite good.

In terms of KM's, it has been driven a lot but it has also had regular maintenance which makes it a really nice car to drive.

Original trans?

in my experience with the V12s, you are better off with one with some milage under its belt

in my experience with the V12s, you are better off with one with some milage under its belt

If my SL sells I will definitely be viewing your wagon mate!

\

250000km maybe just a bit too many though? however from what ive read, a little maintained 80,000km example is worst than a 250,000 maintained one!

Edited by benzboy