Sign in to follow this  
Arron

doing beamers proud! 3nz!

As some of you may or may not know dad and I race BMW production saloons here in Christchurch and running at woodfordglen as our home track

We have had a lot of success this season and ended it with a huge high this weekend

What a epic weekend!!!

New 3nz!!!!!!

Nz production saloon chapms in ashburton

Practise Friday afternoon went really well, better than expected for my first time on the track

Saturday morning after a good first race I managed to tag the wall at the end of the race, luckily it did not do to much damage and we were able to fix it for race 2

The rest of the day went well with both dad and myself qualifying for finals day today

Today went really really well,I was 3rd on points going into the last race and dad was sitting 4th,i had a awesome last race and managed to pick up 3nz!!!!!

Dad was going very well in the last race but unfortunately blew a CV in his car do was left with 1 wheel drive :( which left him out of contention

the track had a lot of drive in it and is a very very fun track to drive on. We are both looking forward to going back again

post-51325-0-93459300-1430697290_thumb.j

post-51325-0-41758500-1430697313_thumb.j

post-51325-0-78238200-1430697342_thumb.j

post-51325-0-86331600-1430697361_thumb.j

post-51325-0-28057600-1430697378_thumb.j

post-51325-0-70951100-1430697409_thumb.j

post-51325-0-61155800-1430697477_thumb.j

• Like 5

Haha yeah...... That's the 5th one we have bent this season, they are the weakest point in the front end and bend relatively easy :)

• Like 1

Nice work bro, got any plans for the car in the off season?

yip off season plans so far are we are pulling dads engine out to give it a bit of a birthday, arp rod bolts, new rear crank seal, rebuild the vanos unit, possibly a head gasket after this weekend and a full new set of panels and some modifications to the car itself

for my car we will be pulling my graebox out and replacing the clutch as i cooked it in the last race this weekend,pulling the engine out and putting arp rod bolts in mine to, a full new set of panels and get both of them on a set of corner weight scales :) oh and we will be putting some graphics on both cars for next season........ with a 3nz on mine somewhere :P