Sign in to follow this  
Yuen

BBS RC304 17x8 wheels incl. BBS valves & bolts

Set of four BBS RC304 wheels. Very lightweight at 7.4kg each.

Includes original BBS centre caps and emblems, and four sets of BBS valve stems and lug bolts.

All parts are as new, except one wheel has a mark on the centre cap and scratches on one part of the wheel. I suspect the damage was from test mounting the wheel. There is no evidence of valves or tyres having been fitted on any of the wheels.

Two of the wheels come in their original BBS boxes and two will come in aftermarket wheel boxes.

Diameter: 17"

Width: 8.0"

Fitment: 5x120

Offset: ET38

Weight: 7.4kg (from here)

Sold.

Edited by Mpulsive

new definition to 'mint in box'

I have a set of these for my race sicks ... theyre a brilliant track day wheel and would you beleive 100grams lighter than BBS RKs each

hmmm if only i could get rid of my BBS RK's

Bump - thanks Josh for vouching for these. They are harder to find than BBS RKs too, plus you have the option of running with the BBS centrecaps, or without, for a sportier look.

Will you sell me the centre caps? /hope

Just buy the wheels, swap them over, refurb yours then sell the refurbs. Profit.

Will you sell me the centre caps? /hope

Sure can Dave, price is as above and I'll even throw in four wheels, valves and centre caps ;) with free delivery since you're in Auckland.

Just buy the wheels, swap them over, refurb yours then sell the refurbs. Profit.

+1. Or you could buy these for your track wheels - 17" for the track and 18" for the street...

• Like 3

17" is the correct wheel size for e36s anyway ;)

I'd have to check the condition, but I have a set of three I'd swap for a full set of another colour, or purchased outright.

Bump - have edited original post with an update. If no one is interested these will make their way on TradeMe in a few days.

Free bump.

WTF - these are still on Trademe and not sold?

Are you people stupid? Somebody buy these gorgeous rims!

If they fit my wheels I'll buy the centre caps for $200 cash - offer available to OP or buyer.

Sold sold sold

They're actually my old wheels, glad I bought them back. For more than I sold them for I might add. I am not a smart man.

WTF

Sell me the centre caps?

Negative Ghostrider, everyone will think I've got Apex wheels if I run them without caps.

I had absolutely no interest from buyers (Like Mpulsive) when I sold them. I guess people are keener on knock off made in Taiwan shite than legitimate brand new in box with valves and nuts BBS wheels. I've never seen a minter set of second-hand wheels, which is why I bought them back!

• Like 1

Thanks for the timely bump Dave. These sold today - have to admit I was still a little reluctant to let them go as I doubt I'll ever find a set as nice again, but at least they've gone to a good home. Good luck with your search for the centre cap.

• Like 1