trunk

p/plates 4sale

Awesome, what plate?
Also what engine is in your 380i?

• Like 3

$1

Edited by B.M.W Ltd
  • Like 3

Can we see a few pictures of your 380 i. I'm really impressed by the performance of these cars

Can we see a few pictures of your 380 i. I'm really impressed by the performance of these cars

yes Glenn is right, I would happily pay good money for one of those

I haven't seen one come up in a while and the last I saw went for about $30k... almost giving it away if you ask me

• Like 2

yes Glenn is right, I would happily pay good money for one of those

I haven't seen one come up in a while and the last I saw went for about $30k... almost giving it away if you ask me

Why would i show you photos. When you just tolling. Ples girls Dont start you not in my zone.find somthing better to do. Thanks

Is this the Dodge Viper powered E36 that I see around all the time in Takanini Hight's. That thing is a beastI

Good luck with the sale of the plates. Would look good on a nice E39.

Why would i show you photos. When you just tolling. Ples girls Dont start you not in my zone.find somthing better to do. Thanks

Trolling ??

Exactly what are the plates you are selling ? Photos and prices are a requirement when selling on this forum. A photo of each plate and a price is required

perhaps its an 830i with a dyslexia problem

• Like 2

Trolling ??

Exactly what are the plates you are selling ? Photos and prices are a requirement when selling on this forum. A photo of each plate and a price is required

he said you tolling - not trolling, come on Glenn

Guest MP0wer

How the weather in France? :)

A few questions.. (I'm on your side, read them ;))

Are the plates from China or India?

How many people have you scammed already?

Does sh*t like this actually work?

Do you also work for the indians who go around calling up pretending to be from microsoft windows.

How much do you get paid to try rip people off?

Have you ever even driven a bmw? Do you think by doing this you can buy a BMW or your imaginary 380i?

Here's a tip, at least try to put up a good front, make it believable, first try thinking this over, will you fall for bs like this if you were in my shoes? No! Why the f&*K do you think, me, a owner of multiple bmws will be stupid to fall into your asian/nigerian scam? Your profile gives out the scam, seriously, a BMW 380i? that's a car that doesn't even exist? Come on, you are not even trying man. Next time do some R&D.

^ See I told you I'm on your side, gave you so much free input. You should like hire me as a business partner, 70-30. I take 70%. With my brain and your cheap slave labour, we will scam everybody, the men, the women, even the knights and solders, and the queen, and even including my old ill father. I will show you how to run a proper scam business operation.

I accept paypal.

Regards.

Trolling ??

Stop tolling Glenn! Sick old man has type 2 mongoo, nothing better to do but scare away genuine customers. I am sure the gentleman has read the forum regulations and was short on time to provide the pictures, Why don't you realize this man has plates for a 380i prototype.

Why would i show you photos.

Dont worry, I got them fooled and bought us some time, while they are bumbling, quickly before they get back on to your scam, you gotta Photoshop a few pictures of the plates with north Korean leader kim jong un holding them.

post-52166-0-20516400-1432818053.jpg

Edited by MP0wer
  • Like 1

he said you tolling - not trolling, come on Glenn

I can understand people who can't speak or write Ingish

Sorry we aren't all on your level.

GTFO of here boy.

• Like 2