Sign in to follow this  
dave

Sig Test Bed...

cheers dave, but i want the pic of the pimp area we took the photos, people gotta see my house too :D

not to mention his car is prob quicker than most of ours on here....92kW at the wheels....much the same as a 325i, and lighter

Now now ppl, all I said was tri spokes and bimmers don't gel. I thought this site was for bmw enthusiasts???

Now now ppl, all I said was tri spokes and bimmers don't gel. I thought this site was for bmw enthusiasts???

We've been through this issue 100 times before, lets not start it again.

*Sic has a Honda, it is a great car, not only that he knows a lot of sh*t about a lot of sh*t, and is also good at keeping the forum on the straight and narrow.

Cheers

We've been through this issue 100 times before, lets not start it again.

dont masty on things that have already been over and over and over and over.

please read the following if you love / hate my honda..

Posted Image

I'd like to point out, in Carl's defence with regard the tri-spoke comment, that this was in response to something Blair had said earlier about tri-spokes on BMW's, and not intended to be pointed at Damien's car at all.

Cheers

funny thing is i dont like tris and before i got my CRX i didnt like them either, but both seemed to fit nice and the car was amazing to drive / be in while driving, so i got it and bingo, here she is today! :D

Guest Spargo

Yes Damo's car is awesome. It doubles as a pretty badass bed too eh Damo! :banghead:

Guest Spargo

Give him the stick, DONT GIVE HIM THE STICK

Edited by CiLK WuRM

aside from the fact damiens car is 10x well more modded than most the cars on here.. the tri spokes suit that car - it looks sweet (or sic if you will) in real life.

14" bottle caps and basket weaves look gay - we don't here people say that every 10 mins now do we.

[rant]

public forum guys, i simply expressed an opinion (as people do) I just said that im not a fan of tri spokes - it wasnt a personal dig or anything like that, i hadnt seen any other pics of his honda before, and i was giving him an opinion on it.... as people are inclined to do - look in the rides section of the forums - everyone expresses an opinion of what they like/dont like about someones car - i remember there was an E36 with clear tail lights.... there were pages of responses from people saying they dont like them etc....

Its not like i said "lose the tris or get lost" or anything remotly along those lines, it was well meant constructive criticism that everyone seems to have taken WAY THE f**k WRONG!!!! I voiced my opinion of them in a diplomatic way too - by apologising and then going on to say i didnt like them... And for the record, andrew, this is the first time i have EVER been involved in a dispute over Tri spoke mags - so I dont believe they are being argued over every 10 mins.... I think you are thinking of the old "chrome mags on an BMW", oh sh*t, I HAVE THOSE!!!! Im not going to get rid of them because some people dont like them.... and i wouldnt expect Damien to get rid of his tris because I expressed an opinion.

At the end of the day, it is Damiens choice, if he likes them, (which he obviously does) thats cool, no one has the right to tell him to get rid of them.

I am sorry that you guys got sooooo cut up over a simple expression of opinion, but at the end of the day, you are not ever going to be able to control what people think/say - thats the whole point of that free speech thing...

I also never said anything about my car or anyone elses car being better than his... I feel totally burned by your comments Andrew.

I dont like the wheels, nothings going to change that, but as i said somewhere in this rant, if Damien likes them, then thats super - they wouldnt have been my personal choice, thats all im saying....

[/rant]

aside from the fact damiens car is 10x well more modded than most the cars on here.. the tri spokes suit that car - it looks sweet (or sic if you will) in real life.

14" bottle caps and basket weaves look gay - we don't here people say that every 10 mins now do we.

[rant]

public forum guys, i simply expressed an opinion (as people do) I just said that im not a fan of tri spokes - it wasnt a personal dig or anything like that, i hadnt seen any other pics of his honda before, and i was giving him an opinion on it.... as people are inclined to do - look in the rides section of the forums - everyone expresses an opinion of what they like/dont like about someones car - i remember there was an E36 with clear tail lights.... there were pages of responses from people saying they dont like them etc....

Its not like i said "lose the tris or get lost" or anything remotly along those lines, it was well meant constructive criticism that everyone seems to have taken WAY THE f**k WRONG!!!! I voiced my opinion of them in a diplomatic way too - by apologising and then going on to say i didnt like them... And for the record, andrew, this is the first time i have EVER been involved in a dispute over Tri spoke mags - so I dont believe they are being argued over every 10 mins.... I think you are thinking of the old "chrome mags on an BMW", oh sh*t, I HAVE THOSE!!!! Im not going to get rid of them because some people dont like them.... and i wouldnt expect Damien to get rid of his tris because I expressed an opinion.

At the end of the day, it is Damiens choice, if he likes them, (which he obviously does) thats cool, no one has the right to tell him to get rid of them.

I am sorry that you guys got sooooo cut up over a simple expression of opinion, but at the end of the day, you are not ever going to be able to control what people think/say - thats the whole point of that free speech thing...

I also never said anything about my car or anyone elses car being better than his... I feel totally burned by your comments Andrew.

I dont like the wheels, nothings going to change that, but as i said somewhere in this rant, if Damien likes them, then thats super - they wouldnt have been my personal choice, thats all im saying....

[/rant]

stand back yo!

post-16-1090219206.jpg

Guest Andrew

[rant]

[/rant]

stand back yo!
I never even read your comment on tri-spokes - only Carl's.

dude thats massive... everyone try from now to keep the height of their sig under 200px

werd dawg

post-16-1090620908.gif