Sign in to follow this  
Viking

King Spring Low vs H&R Sport E34

I'm looking at suspension setups,

Anyone got experience with H&R vs King Spring Lows? They will get mated with Bilstein shocks, racing dynamic front & rear sways and all urethane

I have king spring lows in my e30. Pretty similar height to the standard m-tech suspension it had in it already. Not bumpy at all.

I would definately reccomend King Spring have been fitting them for years and they always come down to a good height and if you set them up with bilstein and a full bush replacement you will be satisfied

i have some h&r springs sitting there ready to go into my next e34 535i .

will fit with bilsteins .

dont know what springs are in my Hartge spec 535i have fitted boge gt turbo shocks . handles well . looking for a little better in the next car . also considering koni adj.

id go with the HR. it provides a nice drop and a not so stiff ride as compared to Kings. Also HR has been proven to work well with Bilsteins.

I could recommend Jamex. I used to think Jamex were pretty sh*t, but they give a good ride height with mnimal firming of ride. Jamex are cheap too.

Kings are good though, but i think super low will make it too low and maybe break 100mm clearance? Low are 40mm lower and super 60mm i think. I think Jamex are 50mm.