Sign in to follow this  
Santoshdurai

My new 335i Coupe

Hello Friends,

Bought this lovely car a few weeks before. New to BMW and I love the driving experience. Use to have a 350 GT Skyline Coup MT earlier and the Beemer is definitely more refined and torquier. Planning on chipping my car with a JB4 or Cobb sometime next year.

post-52884-0-38478600-1442541248_thumb.j

post-52884-0-04557800-1442541256_thumb.j

post-52884-0-69136100-1442541261_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thanks Steve. I never knew that there was an android app that can do the flashing. Do you have this on ur car?

No I have a Cobb, but the MHD app has replaced the need for hardware.

Awesome. What are your thoughts on the car do far. Looking at buying one myself. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. What are your thoughts on the car do far. Looking at buying one myself. Cheers.

I love the car. Waiting for summer so I can spend some time modifying it. looking at MHD Tuning, with ER Charge pipe and tial bov to start off with.

I love the car. Waiting for summer so I can spend some time modifying it. looking at MHD Tuning, with ER Charge pipe and tial bov to start off with.

Awesome mate. I just bought one this week but it's the sedan and I love it. Like you I want to get used to it a little more and get the crew at bm workshop botany to give it a once over then I too am looking at the mhd.

Please do let us know what your feedback is on the mhd.

Just remember not to modify it if you have a mechanical warranty like Autosure... some have suffered for this in the past and there are a few inquiries going on I'm told

Awesome mate. I just bought one this week but it's the sedan and I love it. Like you I want to get used to it a little more and get the crew at bm workshop botany to give it a once over then I too am looking at the mhd.

Please do let us know what your feedback is on the mhd.

Check out the review posted by Drew.

http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/52949-mhd-flash-app-anyone-tried-this-yet/

From what i can see atleast the non aggressive tunes sound safe. Will keep posted on the results once i have the tune myself