Sign in to follow this  
s1k bemma

s1k bemma

Guest Spargo

bah ... do you really think anyone in this country has the money to do the Mtech deep dish thing.

:ph34r: ... batman !

You never know....

bah ... do you really think anyone in this country has the money to do the Mtech deep dish thing.

:ph34r: ... batman !

some people will

On this car

personaly

the thing that I enjoy/like the most

Is the big birdshits

nice car dude!

WTF happened to the inside of your car?

the guy b4 me got the dash and door panels redone white i jst need the seats 2b done and the it will b ready 4 auto salon if i give it a respray :thumb:

Looks and sounds more destined for a hair salon, auto salon is taking it a bit far..... ;)

im young and silly every cent i get i spend on my car and a new set of rims and paint job and il put it in wif amazd in the club contest

post-9-1136875442.jpg

im young and silly every cent i get i spend on my car and a new set of rims and paint job and il put it in wif amazd in the club contest

Wah? Come again? That didn't make any sense.

=

I'm young and silly, every cent I get I spend on my car. Like a new set of rims and paint job, and I'll put it in with amazed in the club contest.

I'm sorry dude but you must have more cents then sense to put that in auto salon.

Maybe 3 years ago but the competition is more than resprayed dashes, new rims, kit and tints

Come on team..let the monkey do what they want..

who are we to judge the sane

...and then we can poke him(her) with sticks and laugh

mazda = ace.

nice move....welcome to BIMMERsport ....bye :puke:

*sic only ne pwnage?

slowing down...or is it just to easy? :P

yea its just too eaasy, i mean look at it!!!

and then you hear (via text based) what he has to say (or garble) and its just no challenge..

i win to easy these days..

my old bimmer mite b up 4sale soon if anybody is interested :mosh:

judging by the comments on here.. nope.

dude whats the point in an even bigger intercooler, 800hp HKS skylines in japan dont even use ones that big so im sure the famil wont, spend the money on doing the interior proffensionally or something..??

Save your money for the inevitible gearbox and engine rebuilds.

Scrap your E30 - its worth more as parts than as the Uncle Bens you posted photos of at the start of your thread.

Edit:I know that one mans choice is anothers nightmare, but there has to be a line somewhere! There is no account for some peoples taste but.... Um.... Yeah...

How bout some sort of thing like the new rules taxi drivers have to abide by now - they have to be able to type logically in English before they can post on the forums?

Edited by Napier_E36

hehe its now been desprung and had 2k worth of sounds put in

I rest my case.

heres my new ride my bimmer has gone to a beta home :huh:

you dissapoint shame on you from bmw to jap crap you have a crash in that car and thers little to no hope for ya m8 that cars fast i know...but its a death trap shoulda stuck with tha bimmer...just dissapointing