Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

E28 M leather interior

Hi guys, as the title says I am after some genuine E28 M leather interior. I want the whole lot, front and back seats, door cards, sill covers etc. I'm almost at the point where I was going to buy a M535 or similar and swap parts over but I'd rather avoid butchering a car and dealing with the hassle.

Anyone out there got something?

PM me

Thanks!

I saw that. Looks too nice to rob parts from plus I don't want to have to buy it, swap interiors and then on-sell it. I'm hoping someone has a good interior from a wreck or a donor car.

very very very rare parts , why not buy that car and sell on your old car ??

Because my car has a 1jzgte in it plus all suspension, bushes, brakes etc done and I'd either be faced with transferring everything over and getting it all cert'ed again or robbing the interior out of the 535 and flicking it with my blue cloth interior. Neither is ideal.

ah ok

yea always better to start with a sports model etc as these sort of parts are hard to come by later

I have been wrecking bmw's for over a decade and only had one e28 msport interior come through and only know of couple of

others that have been wrecked etc

maybe do what I did with my e24 and fit later sport seats from a e39 e34 pretyy much will boolt up

or from e36 e46 e90 e82 etc get some adaptor plates made up etc .

and retrim some of the interior etc

You are right. That is probably the option I will have to go for: retrofiting e39 leather interior into my e28 or having what I have re-clad. I just thought I'd give it a shot first incase someone was sitting on a set of seats (I've seen a few 535i race cars so was hoping someone kept the interior if it was leather).

If anyone comes across some please PM me ;-)

Thanks!

• Like 1