Sign in to follow this  
francoisv

WTB E36 318 or 325 Master Clutch Cylinder

After a New Master Clutch Cylinder if anyone has one. The conversion kit a bought was sold with a busted cylinder.

Might consider a used one if its really good condition.

ECS has them for $60 USD plus shipping, but that means I have to wait. :mellow:

haha yes, Blair from Stirling is going to do a custom set up for me. Turns out him and my uncle are tool buddies. The one I have now is fine, but it has the clip in end and the kit came with a screw in hard line. So ill be getting a screw in cylinder with custom braided hoses.

Youd think people that sell these conversion kits actually check this before selling, mind you I didn't check the kit when I picked it up either

Wanna sell me the wee retaining clip that holds the clutch line into the cylinder? Mine flew off never to be seen again

Wanna sell me the wee retaining clip that holds the clutch line into the cylinder? Mine flew off never to be seen again

Yea can do. I'll look in the box if it's there. Do you have a pic so I know which is which? There are a few wee clips in the box that im not sure where they go

post-5102-0-49980700-1448312363_thumb.pn

Is this wee fella here that goes in the end to secure line

Can buy that clips new from bmw but labeled as a clutch repair kit about $10 i can get the part number if needed

Can buy that clips new from bmw but labeled as a clutch repair kit about $10 i can get the part number if needed

All right! Yea if Francois can't find his old one that'll be the go, cheers!