Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

most common bmw spotted over holiday

What was the most common model you saw over the xmas break  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think the e36 will win hands down

if someone wants me to add another model post a message (or pm me if you are shy) and i will add it(Can i edit the poll it self?)

Edited by kiwi535

E36, so bloody boring now. I took note of more E39s though.

Paul were you driving south of Taupo yesterday afternoon? Pretty sure it was you, but there were no mud flaps.

Yes driving south from tga to wgton,the only thng of note was besides about 10 e36 and a tidy e 30 (which i was stuck in traffic with around otaki with page european number plate surrounds) was the number of cop cars.Lost the mudflaps sometime ago after comments from Carl Martyn and others.Where were you?

Yes driving south from tga to wgton,the only thng of note was besides about 10 e36 and a tidy e 30 (which i was stuck in traffic with around otaki with page european number plate surrounds) was the number of cop cars.Lost the mudflaps sometime ago after comments from Carl Martyn and others.Where were you?

Thought so. I was staying in Taupo but was coming back from a drive around the lake, near Turangi. Wasn't in the E34 tho, took my Mercedes.

A lack of pimped out E30s was good for a change over the season.

A few E30's in the Hawkes Bay. Was without BM myself unfortunately. uuumm M3 + Napier / Taupo road.... maybe next year I'll leave the stationwagon at home

A lack of pimped out E30s was good for a change over the season.

I was in whangas 2 years ago and they were everywhere, didn't go away this year so cant say the same about e36's

Why dis the E36??? :(

Nuthin wrong with them

I agree that a lot of e36s have been done (especialy young d*cks from otahuhu with their shiny wheels rice lights, 9" bigbores, and "fusion sounds" ) but the older model e30s are way done and gone aswell. They stil have their spark but they just arent doin it anymore. Its too bad the E36 is about to share the same fate. due to a suden drop in pricing.

uuumm M3 + Napier / Taupo road....

I can assure you that would be fun - I mean its my favourite road in my E36 325 so I can only imagine how it would be in an M3... late at night is the best time to be on that road - nothing else around and some pretty massive corners! My idea of fun - gets a little dodgy in the wet, no matter how you drive because of the volume of trucks that use the road... Edited by Napier_E36

He is merely making the same obsevation you have made

oh my god so many horible things on the road..

Nuthin wrong with them

I agree that a lot of e36s have been done (especialy young d*cks from otahuhu with their shiny wheels rice lights, 9" bigbores, and "fusion sounds" ) but the older model e30s are way done and gone aswell. They stil have their spark but they just arent doin it anymore. Its too bad the E36 is about to share the same fate. due to a suden drop in pricing.

I agree, nothing wrong with the E36 - just so many around now. Good E30s are becoming harder to get (hint hint - buy mine) and E46s are still in the next price bracket. Also saw alot of E39s around over xmas.

Saw none at all, was in Fiji, home of the diesel Toyota and all of NZs old buses.

has anyone seen an m3 gtr around town lately?

auckland that is

Yep - with the number plate to match - it's hawt!!

I was at Cooks Beach where there were a few nicely modded E36's, couple of silver E39 M5's, and a handful of X5's at the boat ramp.

Guest Spargo

There is M3 GTR and GTR M3. Neither of which are anything more than an M3. Silver one on 20" rims is badass though.