Sign in to follow this  
kulgan

How plans change.

I had planned to get stuck into doing a suspension rebuild on the 740i but got a ph call yesterday telling me that the shed I'd been renting has been sold and the new owner wants it cleared out.

So here's my old boat seeing the light of day for the first time in 4 years, now sitting in my fathers back yard.. ha ha, lucky for me he's into cars as well(you might guess from the size of his garage) and doesn't mind my toys in his back yard while I work on them. He is asking when the green 735i will be going though..lol

I've owned it for about 15 years now and it's seen a lot of use in that time and for a little boat served me well taking me out fishing on the West Coast. Time came about 4 years ago to upgrade to something a bit bigger so the little boat(Rusty Reel), got put in storage till I could find the time to redo the paint and varnish. And then it just kind of got forgotten.

So, my hands been forced. Time to paint the boat and get it up for sale.

Actually, selling this may free up enough money to fund a supercharger.. Woo hoo. On that thought I'm feeling a bit more enthusiastic about getting this done now. :D

post-17205-0-60244800-1449523875_thumb.j

post-17205-0-51533700-1449523897_thumb.j

Could make a pretty penny selling that k24 plate on NZhondas :P

• Like 3

^first thing that came to my mind seeing the plate then scrolled down to see this hahaha

• Like 2

Plans? What are they? I've all-but given up planning anything!

Go with the flow. :)

• Like 1