Sign in to follow this  
harrysown

E92 335i wheels question

Hey guys, just looking to buy these 19" E36 wheels on TM, seller told me that these wheels will fit fine but I have little doubt with that offset. Here's the size:

Size: 19"x8"
Offset: 45 mm
Tyres: 225/35 Neuton NT5000
Stud Pattern: 5x120
Any idea if these will fit 2008 335i e92? I don't really want to change/add any other parts like springs or add spacers etc as these wheels would be totally cosmetic upgrade and I am on limited budget. Any suggestions?

post-53016-0-33979200-1451119065.png

Google tyre size calculator and use it to compare against your stock wheels to see what fitment is like.

Not sure about those tyres, make sure you're not putting crap tyres on a 335i...

From what I can see so far the standard 8" offset for the E92 is 34mm. ET45 will leave the rim sitting 11mm closer to the strut.

http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=225&aspect=45&diameter=17&wheelwidth=8&offset=34&width2=225&aspect2=35&diameter2=19&wheelwidth2=8&offset2=45#content

Assuming you currently have 17s you will have no benefit to these wheels aside from looks - the drawbacks will be incorrect offset, shitty tyres, and crap aftermarket wheels which will probably bend on our awful roads. 35 profile on a 19" wheel is a far slimmer sidewall than a 45 profile on a 17" - less sidewall = higher chance of damaging wheels on potholes etc.

If you're on a tight budget, stay with the OEM wheels (better quality than most of the aftermarket stuff anyway) and invest in some quality tyres.

i have some nice 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear breyton wheels made in germany that will fit your car without modification if you are interested flick me a PM