Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

SOOO f**kING angry!!!!

my next to immaculate paint ( i think ) has just been gayed up

parked across the road from the hairdresser this arvo got my haircut and came back, and theres a ciggarette but on my f**ken roof, and its left a lovely yellow hint in my paint. washed the car and it hasn't come out. :thumbsdown:

there was a bin next to my car for gods sake, thanks to the dickhead who did it :rambo:

how do i get it out, i dont reaaly want to cut and polish?

Edited by nz320i

sounds like a bmw racist

it should buff right out, dont be so negative. It will only be surface, if it doesnt come off with just washing try using megiuars scratch-x with an applicator sponge, then rub it off with a 100% cotton towel. Saves cutting and polish anyway.

Edited by E30stz

haha yeah i was just annoyed that someone would do it, thanks ill try buff it out, seems to have stained the paint.

Edited by nz320i

Cut a hole in your roof and you will not only get ride of the mark but also have a nice little sunroof....

nah cut and polish and it should come out

cry me a river..

try having a guard destroy itself on a wheel when you at full lock and f**ken MOT hasnt fixed a HUGE f**ken hole in the road...

*goes off to see dan....again!

cry me a river..

try having a guard destroy itself on a wheel when you at full lock and f**ken MOT hasnt fixed a HUGE f**ken hole in the road...

but yours is a honda, who cares :P

okay so this post isnt completely and utterly wasted it may pay to have a talk with the local council, a friend of mine pwned a huge bend in his mag with a pothole on a main road, managed to end up getting a replacement at the cost of the council.

Edited by E30stz

yeah our roads in nz are average, i know what you mean about your gaurd saw a wrx with that prob, looked bad.

After I destroyed a balljoint in a huge pothole 2 weeks ago, the Auckland CC has kindly offered to fix. . . . . the pothole.

What was I thinking, good luck with your paint.

Edited by Palazzo

cry me a river..

Yessss...mmmmm your tears are so sweeeeet..gaaaa more MORE!!!

lol

for the record damos springs arent chopped(how crass), just got the M4d suspention set up...and the full lock into a hole = ownage for lots of lowered cars

as for the paint...if it doesnt cut/buff out it may have burnt the paint and that means live with it or repaint roof - ghey

another fun thing to do is egg someones car on a hot sunny day....that f**ks up ya paint - dont tell children this

Damian yours sounds self-inflicted with the amount you've chopping the springs on your ride.

mike, come on, do you really think i would have hacksawed springs in my ride?...

really??..