Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

Techno Violet E36 M3

All good brother. Perhaps you are right about the knowledge. I guess my beef was with people I don't know and who don't know me discussing something publicly they don't know and I do without my knowledge or permission. As far as my TradeMe comments go, TradeMe is a place that brings all sorts of wannabe hopefuls out of the woodwork. For example, I had a prospective purchaser view the vehicle, then promise me he would call me (soon I think was the word he used) - still waiting! So I treat everybody on that media with trepidation and scepticism. Fortunately there is always a diamond in the rough. I hope that my sale, at asking price, has boosted the value of the M3's that you and your friends own. See you trackside one day?

PS. There will be another M3 for me one day. You never know I may come looking for advice on which one that should be.

Edited by shuey
  • Like 1

All good brother.

:)

...discussing something publicly ...without my knowledge or permission. As far as my TradeMe comments go, TradeMe is a place that brings all sorts of wannabe hopefuls out of the woodwork.

Trademe invites tyre-kickers for sure, that's why I prefer to use a forum if possible - but in doing so I understand I'm inviting discussion, whether I like it or not. No permission required there I'm afraid.

I hope that my sale, at asking price, has boosted the value of the M3's that you and your friends own. See you trackside one day?

Hopefully on all counts! But if we do meet trackside it will be social only, I don't claim to have a race car or be a race car driver! ;)

PS. There will be another M3 for me one day. You never know I may come looking for advice on which one that should be.

Ask me first, I see prices are going up and I know a good one. :D

Haha. I bet it's yours. I was thinking more E90 Sedan 6M. I know of a couple of E30 race cars for sale should you decide you would like to come along and play on the track. As a new racer you would be well looked after and not picked on or targeted at all by the old school racers.

Edited by shuey

As a new racer you would be well looked after and not picked on or targeted at all by the old school racers.

Yeah, that's how it works. ;)