Sign in to follow this  
Breaker

E61 550I 2006 - 67ks

Updated price *** $24k and listed on Trademe

Super low kms E61 550i.

Just under 67000 kms. Averages on 10L per 100kms from the 360bhp 5L V8. Really a beast of a wagon that is subtly hiding in motorsport kit and suspension. Definite wolf in sheep's clothing.

$24000, build date is 25/10/2006 just before LCI. VIN CR95647

Loaded with extras, rear window blinds, full length double sunroof, Xenon adaptive headlights turn with steering. LED upgrade for halos. Full Msport suspension and kit. Full comfort seats with about 20 way control for both sides in front and both sides have memory settings.

Had full I drive upgrade for Sat Nav/ NZ RDS Radio. also included Bluetooth phone connection module which also gives full IPOD integration and control as well, this is total $2400 work.

No run flats, all removed. Was no spare being a can of goo so invested in a factory space saver and associated kit for 100% perfect fit in boot space, $600 thanks BMWNZ.

post-52086-0-39108100-1457575709_thumb.j

post-52086-0-02331100-1457575807_thumb.j

post-52086-0-50398700-1457575964_thumb.j

Edited by Breaker
  • Like 1

Someone at work might be interested - will check. She has an E60 530i currently... GLWS.

• Like 1

OK Seriously for sale to fund continuing E38 addiction.

Priced to $24000

BOOM SOLD, 10 hours later :) :)

• Like 7

Nice! FYI anyone after one of these - a mate at work has just bought a new Highlander and is looking to move his blue 550i M/Sport Touring. Ping me if you're interested.

I can't justify trading up from my 545i when I only bought it in October and after just buying the X5 :(

Nice! FYI anyone after one of these - a mate at work has just bought a new Highlander and is looking to move his blue 550i M/Sport Touring. Ping me if you're interested.

I can't justify trading up from my 545i when I only bought it in October and after just buying the X5 :(

and a bloody nice car it is too

• Like 1