Sign in to follow this  
Dn540

4x100 RS's

I'm not the seller, just spotted these on my four time daily BBS search.

I'm assuming some E30 guys will be chasing these? Bargain.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/wheels-tyres/alloy-wheels/auction-1051804563.htm

• Like 1

Bargain? Not sure. Although, given the prices of 15x7 BBS rims (changed hands for less than 50 quid a set in the UK!) over here they are relatively well priced.

If the centre bore really is 55mm, they're too small for an E30 which requires 57.1mm.

No mention of offset. :(

• Like 1

Bargain? Not sure. Although, given the prices of 15x7 BBS rims (changed hands for less than 50 quid a set in the UK!) over here they are relatively well priced.

If the centre bore really is 55mm, they're too small for an E30 which requires 57.1mm.

No mention of offset. :(

Ah bugger, oh well. Was just thinking 4x100, wasn't sure of E30 centre bores etc.

Considering the waffles and caps alone are worth half the asking price, they seem pretty good. I'm currently in the market for some centre caps, just waiting for a cheap set to pop up.

EDIT: Just noticed the seller made a mistake, they are 15's not 16's. Not nearly as desirable by any means, even for the centres.

Edited by Dn540

You're welcome ?