Sign in to follow this  
E36MSport

Anyone know this trader?

Hi, hoping someone knows this trader so that I can contact them about a few parts. w.industries He seems to have a pretty good selection but it's a long drive for me to go and pick things up so would like to organise in advance and TM is being problematic.

• Like 1

have you considered supporting our forum's sponsors like Brent at BM World and Ray at Hell BMW?! You should find them very easy to deal with, very accommodating...

and you can still deal with them n TradeMe if you prefer....

have you considered supporting our forum's sponsors like Brent at BM World and Ray at Hell BMW?! You should find them very easy to deal with, very accommodating...

and you can still deal with them n TradeMe if you prefer....

Thanks Olaf, tried that. Put up a wanted ad as well. I was hoping that the above trader was registered to this site so that I could buy through someone associated with Bimmersport hence the question.

• Like 1

^ the guy "w.industries" is called nick? i think and his username is e36 butcher or something like that. he is on the forum but not often so best way would be to contact him through his trademe ad email or number.

Nick is a good guy, has helped myself and friends out many many times with all things e36. Best way to contact him is to text or call him.

Yeah Nick ( W.industries ) he's a good dude, have purchased a few items off him that i couldn't find else where,, has a lot of variation in parts for good prices as well. He is located right next to Hell BM, so you could get two birds with one stone haha. Look for his "wanted" ad on TM, should be able to find his contact number etc

• Like 1

Went and saw Nick this week for parts. Real nice guy, had a lot of E36 parts, from m3s down to ti's. Really knows his stuff and is literally across the road from HellBM. Nick said he is happy to ship things wherever as well which is a bonus

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi, hoping someone knows this trader so that I can contact them about a few parts. w.industries  He seems to have a pretty good selection but it's a long drive for me to go and pick things up so would like to organise in advance and TM is being problematic.

Check your PM if you haven't already. I sent his number through

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk