( blast its an auto )

Nissan Blue Bird

SSS - G Altezza

AWD

Auto

JVC Stereo

WOF and REG

Thats fairly broad

but its had a full engine rebuild, the only thing that isnt new is the head, which had been reconditioned earlier any way.

so its a new ( but second hand ) SR20DE Engine

Any hope on 3500 - 4000 ? bit optimistic ? but because of the engine re build is it a resonable offer ?

let me know on some comments

cheers guys

If its an attesa it'll be an sr20det. My mate just did a manual swap in one of these - it was the hardest freaken swap I've ever had the displeasure of being involved in - no space to work, and that transfer box for the awd system just makes it a huge pain n the ass.

These are bloody good cars and total sleepers - around the 200hp stock from factory - put a big front mount on and run say 10 or 11 lb peak boost and your starting to have some crazy fun on stock internals! And they look like somethin nanna might drive, so yeah - fully sleeper.

I think your asking a little low actually if it is a attesa - they only made something like 1-2 thousand of them in the world- they are not rare by any means, but definately a premium on the standard ones. I reckon you could prob get a good $5k if it was presented properly. I'll ask my mate - he has 2 (one for parts) and he'll know what its worth. There's also a NZ bluebird forum/club online somewhere - try advertising it there.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

atessa is the name of the 4wd system in nissans.

it may be a ca18, or sr20 depending on model year etc. they're not always turbo.

not that rare either.

pics?

opps

yeah Sr20 de Engine definately

and Altessa, i was getting confused

3500 - 4000 is a tad higher than it should be only because of the engine rebuild

can u guys ask arround maybe ?

im going to check out this nissan club . if i can find it

ive got some pictures some where

ill have to track them down as our computer has just been resurected

let me know

The improvements did not stop there, however. In 1990, the Bluebird also received an upgrade: the SSS Attesa Limited. The Attesa boasted a turbocharged SR20DET engine, producing almost 200hp. It utilized Nissan's Attesa all-wheel drive system, which is also used on the Skyline GT-R. The Bluebird Attesa, while not being as famous as the Skyline, still earned quite a reputation. It was known as sort of a "little brother" to the Skyline

Once again, Australia missed out on the turbo 4WD "SSS Limited ATTESA" version of the U13, but it did see a 2.4 litre KA24DE-powered FWD SSS, which was widely regarded as the best car in its class. But the 4WD turbo "gun model" would have really lifted Nissan's image in Oz, with its SR20DET (Aust-spec 200SX) engine!

Although spec sheets found by trolling enthusiast forums show non-turbo SSS 4wd models, so I'm lost. I was always under the impression that the above quotes and awhat I said was true - dunno then. If it's not turbo its only worth $3ish I guess at a pinch.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

yehp, before the engine rebuilt we were asked whether we wanted a SR20DET engine lay out and manual also

which seems like a good idea cause it feels soughta sluggish with the auto transmission, and the AWD box slugging it a bit more

but yeah im going to find a place on the nissan forum site

was there a blue bird site ? or just a nissan site ?

offers round 3500,

could you guys do me a favour and ask arround about this

cause my dad really needs to get rid of this car before a bill bites him

im stilll gunna keep searching

thanks

www.bluebirdcarclub.co.nz