Sign in to follow this  
M M

WTBorrow/Buy: M30B35 Crank Angle Sensor

Want to test for sure if this is the problem on my car before I spend the money on a new one. Happy to pay in cash or drinks if I could either test someone's on my car or buy a known good one.

Would need to be in Auckland for testing.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by M M

I have a m50 and a m20b23 you can grab bits off if needed. If it going to work just drop me a text

I have you one you can borrow for free. If you can figure out how to get it from and then back to me in Wellington, is Andy doing a run soon?

Edited by eliongater

I have you one you can borrow for free. If you can figure out how to get it from and then back to me in Wellington, is Andy doing a run soon?

no, did this weekend just passed.

OP, just check the specs on line and check with an ohmmeter. on M20 M40 and M70 cars it should be 540ohms +/- 5%. i would assume that M30 would be the same being the same age engine.

I could pay for postage I guess. I'll send you a message.

no, did this weekend just passed.

OP, just check the specs on line and check with an ohmmeter. on M20 M40 and M70 cars it should be 540ohms +/- 5%. i would assume that M30 would be the same being the same age engine.

Thing is I checked all specs, everything seems off, but it worked on someone else's car, so I'm really not sure what's going on. You can see all details in my other thread if you are interested.