Sign in to follow this  
DrphTa

not so stolen car.

im sure this car was stolen of a guy on here a while back maybe 6 to 12 months ago? its being sold on trademe. heres the link http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/0001-02...on-46427709.htm

was this car stolen of a guy on here?? or am i just dreaming?

Edited by *sic

still blue, but different blue I think...

This car was stock standard around 12 months ago, the car was factorty BMW tan/gold colour. Owner has since purchased mags and has just recently painted car.

I don't know owner personally but he works at Westpac with my partner and she does. I very much delt this car is or was stolen. But hey could be wrong.

My 10 cents. car is legit and so is owner.

Edited by E30SIX

You're thinking of Duncans car - I'm 99.99% sure these are different vehicles. I believe that Duncan's car was found in any case after it had already been written off by his insurance or some such (I can't remember).

Anyway - no need to call in the cops :P

You're thinking of Duncans car - I'm 99.99% sure these are different vehicles. I believe that Duncan's car was found in any case after it had already been written off by his insurance or some such (I can't remember).

Anyway - no need to call in the cops :P

meh call the cops i say.

BUST HIS ASS!!

big negative there buddy, but good on you keeping your eyes out.

His was a baby blue 1985/86 318 manual with white trim and no black strips on the bumpers. Has advanti flash mags.

We're pretty sure the car has been repainted as we've seen a car with very similar attributes in town. The tell tale sign is that it has RX7 seats in it, but then again they could have easily been removed.

Good on you though.

Edited by E30stz

haha ok, sorry. i had seen it b4 and i was like wtf that was stolen lol

big negative there buddy, but good on you keeping your eyes out.

His was a baby blue 1985/86 318 manual with white trim and no black strips on the bumpers. Has advanti flash mags.

We're pretty sure the car has been repainted as we've seen a car with very similar attributes in town. The tell tale sign is that it has RX7 seats in it, but then again they could have easily been removed.

Good on you though.

Dam, im sure that was on trade me last year as well?

:o

I can assure you this car is NOT stolen as my brother owns it and has for the last 18 months.

You should be shot for creating a thread like this with a link to trademe.

hah cheers for caring guys. I still have a look on here every now and then. Why should he be shot, i mean if it had been it would have been the best thing out. But like if its not, and i've just seen it and could point out heaps of things that it wasnt mine. But yeah no harm done. Clearly your being defensive for your bro.

But definite ups, i mean its good to see people would still keep a lookout etc.

Well now that we have sorted that MY car is not stolen ...

It does seem a little unfair that you would create such a post about my car, esspecially when I'm currently selling it. Having said that I do appreicate that you are just trying to prevent stolen cars from being on-sold.

To confirm - The car listed on trademe IS NOT STOLEN (I have ownership papers to prove this), it is however for sale ... anyone interested??? :D

Cheers guys.

---------------

P.S Thanks so much for pointing this out to me B & thanks for having my back big brother.

P.P.S Thanks also go to DrphTa for the free advertising ... my advert on Trademe has had about 200 extra hits since this thread was posted :)

:o

I can assure you this car is NOT stolen as my brother owns it and has for the last 18 months.

You should be shot for creating a thread like this with a link to trademe.

haha nice man, i was just keeping an eye out for stolen cars.

i got it wrong so what, cry me a river

and iam sorry lol but hey look at all of those hits :rolleyes:

Edited by DrphTa

Quote:

The seller has posted a response to the question you asked on their Trade

Me auction.

AUCTION TITLE: Bmw E30 320i 1987

YOUR QUESTION:

is dis ka mean as drifta?

SELLER'S ANSWER:

haha yea 'tis not bad for drifting. put in a new diff a couple of months

back so has pleanty of drifting left.