Sign in to follow this  
Samewan

Newbie 2007 325i motorsport

Hey guys brought my self a early Xmas present freshly imported 325i with 84 on the clock.Dealer said it  has the motorsport front rear side kits Wich I am unsure of but has the msport wheels and steering wheel .The caryard also suggest it had a msport exhaust and a few other bells and whistles (idrive full leather )

Sam 

FB_IMG_1481588880170.jpg

Edited by Samewan
Wrong word used
  • Like 1

Nice looking car google BMW vin Checker and put your vin in and it will tell you what the factory options were. 

22 minutes ago, Herbmiester said:

Nice looking car google BMW vin Checker and put your vin in and it will tell you what the factory options were. 

Cheers mate I was going to ask if there was a site like this 

Sports seats, M Sport suspension and Sports wheel are all very nice options. 

If it has the Performance exhaust you'll see M Performance or something engraved on the exhaust tips. If they look plain then you've probably got the standards one. They were only an addon, not a factory option. 

Regardless, you've got lots of good options on yours. M Sports package is a good one to have, the M Sport body kits stand out nicely. 

Sweet cheers for the replies guys. my first plan for the car is did the CIC upgrade to NZ maps and Bluetooth and would like to tint the windows .Try and keep some of the heat out of the car