Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Age Poll

How old are you?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the silver 320 thread got me thniking and I've never done a poll before, so here we go.

ive heard your only as old as the last person you had sex with

...OMG im TOTALLY EVIL :ph34r::ph34r:

BBBBAAAAADASSSSSSSS!!!!!!

In that case, 1/2 the members of this forum would have no age.

Please lets not start this line of conversation again. I've lost track of how many times we've discussed what a bunch of cradle snatchers bimmersporters are.

Maybe start a new poll - What is the age gap between you and your partner/gf/bf? 1-3yrs older than you, 1-3yrs younger than you, 3-5 etc etc. Although there needs to be some sort of multiplying factor that takes age into account. a 23 yo with a 16 (7 yrs) is more interesting than a 57yo with a 50yo.

woteva

I've sussed it. Take your age and divide by your partners - that gives a ratio.

so 57/50= 1.14

Whilst 23/16= 1.44

that would be a fair way to score... :thumb:

F**king dejavoo (sp) we've had this exact conversation 2 years ago, i'm positive

There's no point having these polls anyway, we all know Andrew (depicted below) the poo tonguing rank old lady snatcher would win them all so there's no point

Posted Image

Edited by Carl

Good point...does anyone got that purity test or a link to it, you know the one where you answer a bunch of questions like:

"Have you passionately kissed a person of the opposite sex?"

"Have you passionately kissed a person of the same sex?"

"Have you ever had a threesome? (extra points for 4some or more)"

"Have you ever partaken in a golden shower?"

"Have you taken acid?"

blah blah blah you know what I mean...I want to know where I stand on that test now as it's been a good 7 years since I last did it

haha i always win on purity tests..

im awesome thou.

Need an open one so everyone sees your exploits...although I think Dan's and Andy's might be a little perturbed...

http://www.puritytest.net/

Any takers?

P.S. don't fill it out at work -was half way through second section and thought "hmmm would I really want my boss to know this?" do it at home peeps.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

And the test writers had a sense of humour:

...phoned up any recorded phone sex numbers? (e.g. (212) 976-2626, (212) 976-2727, (212) 976-2828, etc. Please note that these are fifty cent calls in addition to toll charges and long distance charges.)

Hahahahahaha

I'm the only 40 - 49 age group so far! B) And i dont think the ratio will work for me at about 1.7..................... ummmm

:pimp:

Hahahahahaha

I'm the only 40 - 49 age group so far! B) And i dont think the ratio will work for me at about 1.7..................... ummmm

:pimp:

Haha, 1.7, so assuming an age of 40 that makes her 23 :D

Man that test takes ages...it's cutting into my drinking time so it'll have to wait

Guest Andrew

Good point...does anyone got that purity test or a link to it, you know the one where you answer a bunch of questions like:

"Have you passionately kissed a person of the opposite sex?"

"Have you passionately kissed a person of the same sex?"

"Have you ever had a threesome? (extra points for 4some or more)"

"Have you ever partaken in a golden shower?"

"Have you taken acid?"

blah blah blah you know what I mean...I want to know where I stand on that test now as it's been a good 7 years since I last did it

The cool purity test (which you describe)

is at thespark.com

Its funny.

Guest Andrew

F**king dejavoo (sp) we've had this exact conversation 2 years ago, i'm positive

There's no point having these polls anyway, we all know Andrew (depicted below) the poo tonguing rank old lady snatcher would win them all so there's no point

Posted Image

for the point that carl is making -

my ratio is 0.63 hah

Guest Spargo

Current g/f = 1.167

Best / worst = 1.4 / 0.72

500q test = 27.2% Good or bad, I really don't know :mosh:

Hes 16

I'm 15

:wub::D

Spargo = Sam aye I want to change my name to stein then... :mosh:

Edited by BMW POWER

doh! (_8^(I)

I'm old I've got an excuse :lol:

im young so do I? im sure i do, i mean when your young your not supposed to be responsible, and when your old you not supposed to remember anything.. its like everyone gets to pass the buck forever. awesome

LOL - the system works well!!!

Its those bastards in the middle need to take all the responsibility!! :P

Bloody 30-50 yo - arseholes, the lot of them. Why when I was their age... hey you! Get off my lawn! I'll set my chihuahua on to ya! Bloody kids these daze got no respect... why I oughta ... :drunk:

Edited by Jazzbass

LOL - the system works well!!!

Its those bastards in the middle need to take all the responsibility!! :P

Bloody 30-50 yo - arseholes, the lot of them. Why when I was their age... hey you! Get off my lawn! I'll set my chihuahua on to ya! Bloody kids these daze got no respect... why I oughta ... :drunk:

Ha Ha, I understand your user profile name now .... I didn't think anyone here would be old enough to play "bass" in jazz music.... only starting to get into Jazz now! (Slow learner!)

Still, glad the survey wasn't done in a couple of months time, would be in the over the hill 40 plus group .... hmmm, where's that X5 Boucher .... How many cup holders did you say..... 18 airbags was it ....Diesel option will be fine ....