Sign in to follow this  
bmwsparkle

pchop my kit then.

prove me wrong then, make it look good, because that just looks f*cken ugly to me.

remembering ive got tyre tuck on 225/50R15s for someone thats pchopping

Well I lowered your whole car slightly Sparks, just for joo, because I'm you Fanclubs #1 member :P

My honest opinion would be if you put the kit on it, because it looks more beasty, you *may* (IMO remember) need to put bigger wheels on it just to balance it aesthetically.

Edit: After not being on bimmersport for sooooo long, Forgot about the pic.

Edited by BMW POWER

Seriously Sparkle, you'd be a f**kwit not to stick the kit on, E28's look so f**king menacing with the full body kit on.

i just really dont like it, 10mm off the ground at the front would be hideous too.

can some one pchop one of the latest pics of the car already lowered with no centrecaps? that'd be cool

Well I lowered your whole car slightly Sparks, just for joo, because I'm you Fanclubs #1 member :P

My honest opinion would be if you put the kit on it, because it looks more beasty, you *may* (IMO remember) need to put bigger wheels on it just to balance it aesthetically.

respect for my biggest fan :D

that could be true about the wheels too, although, im not a fan of big wheels, lowered with hideous bodykits. Which is why i like the look of mine ATM.

shes only trying to get in your boxers sparkle. Shes got that beach foto as her background.. how embarassing.

shes only trying to get in your boxers sparkle. Shes got that beach foto as her background.. how embarassing.

probably, its normal etc

beach background FTW

Seen that kit on a couple of e30's. Still don't know what it is??? Looks very cool.

my mspaint skillz are way more badass.

ANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

If I was in Auckland, by jehosafats (don't ask, a joke with mates) your ass would so be grass.

Actually better not be mean to you, you might take back that BMW book :P :mosh:

hey sprkle if you can get me a couple of front on pics of the kit instead of angle pics ill do it for you

angle of kit in pics makin photos ave