Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

ATTN ALL

Some of the people on this forum are really immature, seriously, you have no consideration for anybody that comes to take part in this website. When i first signed up on here everybody got along, now everyone seems to be at war. People mocking the sh*t out of other peoples rides, why have a rides section if you cant say nice things, there are rules 'each to their own' if you dont like it, shut up,' you guys are ALWAYS putting other people down, i dont even like coming on this forum anymore, which is a shame, seeing as there is alot of great knowledge that could be shared between the members. and alot of fun that could be had at meetings etc. Im sure most would agree that the more people that are on these forums the better, but even though the numbers are going up, the people that actually come back to the site is decreasing..... What ever happened to people being nice and welcoming new members, not just mocking the sh*t out of them so that they leave? Just because someone has something you dont have, you dont need to put it down, also there are many things in this world which many people disagree on, sh*t that starts wars. Now lets all be civil and stop this stupid bickering bull sh*t and GET ALONG.

This is the end of my rant and i look forward to seeing a bit more maturity in the near future.

Cheers i hope this stays in your heads and doesn't go 'in one ear out the other'

-_-

post-2-1140309445.jpg

Edited by *sic

harden up

This is what i mean. These sort of comments are unnecassary, what is the point of it? You tryna be tough or something? f**k IT im out screw this forum and all the idiots like you on it.

But you do need to harden up.

You do something extreme/revolutionary to your car, you cop the flack for it.

And since when do guys get their feelings hurt? Geez. :rolleyes:

I fully agree with you.

I reckon if you dont have something sensible to say that we could benefit from, then dont post anything at all

dont say sh*t just for the sake of it

and if u do have beef with someone u beter have the balls to say that to their face otherwise your just a pusy coz annyone can type up tough words on their keyboard

my 2 cents

none the less there are a lot of good guys on here that know their sh*t.

Ive had heaps of help from the guys on this forum. THANKS!

I reckon if you dont have something sensible to say that we could benefit from, then dont post anything at all

dont say sh*t just for the sake of it

and if u do have beef with someone u beter have the balls to say that to their face otherwise your just a pusy coz annyone can type up tough words on their keyboard

my 2 cents

So if it was your way it would be a massive jerk off circle where everyone just goes on about how cool your chrome wheels are?

Surely you learn from people pointing out deficiencies and/or possible improvements to your vehicle?

as justin timberlake put it

"Cry me a river"

this is exactly what were talking about.

Im younger than you and im teling YOU to grow up

Someone get that guy a box of tissues. Its the internet not everyone is that friendly

This topic of discussion is like christmas. It happens once a a year. In fact last time it was around February too if I remember.

The forum is as the forum does. Every so often it gets out of hand, someone has a cry and threatens to leave and then everything turns back to normal.

Build a freaken bridge already.

If I may add a 'senior' perspective?

I've been using the 'net since it first became available in NZ, through the old BBS to forums such as these. Yes, people do post things which offend others. Yes people can be less than friendly etc. IMO, that just mirrors the real world.

There are posts in every forum I attend which I don't like. We each have to find our own ways of dealing with those, but taking your ball and going home is the least effective methodology, since nothing is achieved by doing that - the forum just carries on without you. Surely if you like parts of a forum, you should stay and help to 'improve' it?

FWIW, try this:

Humour - learn to laugh at yourself and poke fun at yourself as much as the others do.

Blind eye - if you don't like what someone has written, don't respond to it. It quickly fades away to be forgotten.

Reality - it is rather likely that you/I will never meet most people here in person, so really, what does it matter if their opinion is different to yours? We don't all have to be firm friends to participate - everyone's opinion is as valid an anyone else's. (even though anyone who thinks differently to me is a total wanker :lol: )

Its just an internet forum........

Humour - learn to laugh at yourself and poke fun at yourself as much as the others do.

Its just an internet forum........

word

I dont mind poking fun etc or taking flak for anything i may do, BUT when people, no one in particular, although it doesn't take an idiot to figure out who, start giving mis-information and 'putting down,' other people's posessions that they are proud of i find it quite annoying, if you dont have anything nice/helpful to say then dont say it.... im not nit picking its just the stupid derogatry comments that are completely un-neccasary and can some times offend people. Im just trying to make this a nicer place, and 'improve' some of the ill mannered talk that goes on in here.

.....IF YOU HAVING NOTHING NICE OR HELPFUL TO SAY DONT SAY IT.....

I dont mind poking fun etc or taking flak for anything i may do, BUT when people, no one in particular, although it doesn't take an idiot to figure out who, start giving mis-information and 'putting down,' other people's posessions that they are proud of i find it quite annoying, if you dont have anything nice/helpful to say then dont say it.... im not nit picking its just the stupid derogatry comments that are completely un-neccasary and can some times offend people. Im just trying to make this a nicer place, and 'improve' some of the ill mannered talk that goes on in here.

What your saying isn't that nice?

f**k off if your to pussy to man and and say who.

harden up and take a joke ladies..

YOU!

YOU!
pussy.

I can take jokes.. see me crying rivers over peoples comments on here?...

must be young BMW drivers that get all antsy that a Honda driver moderates there forum.. boohoo.

here ill get you a tissue.