Sign in to follow this  
DrphTa

1990 318is

Finally, i have some pics of my car. thanks to Spargo spotting it on the street lol. its a 1990 318is with 147,000 k's.

post-9-1143103404.jpg

Edited by DrphTa

thanks but do a proper fotos shoot .. we've already seen that photo :P

well i thought id do a proper post :P;)

Finally, i have some pics of my car. thanks to Spargo spotting it on the street lol. its a 1990 318is with 147,000 k's.

Thats funny sht.

I wanna see... inside her, mmmhhpff.

yea ill bring her down to the photo shoot if i get there. nothing much to see just a 12 inch sub on the back seat :lol: , boot rattles to much. i guess i should take it out

Guest Spargo

black large-check-pattern cloth with black headliner = win. So jealous. Have been since 6th form.

haha ok, yea its nearly mint condition to. im in 6th form lol. u must have taken the photos when i was in school

lol no different person, your thinking of that girl you spoke to once? my cousin.... i bought the car of her last year

Yes, there was and it was the best one built. Much lighter than the E36.

Sweet, it's a great looking car.

tidy lookin car....could the guy parked behind you get any closer?

cheers, thanks for you comments

i backed up to that cefiro lol and its my m8s, we box in all of our cars usually so they cant be nicked

Edited by DrphTa

I also have an e30 318is, but I have a question is yours debadged or does it simply have an Mtech badge?

Just doing mine up, so want to make sure this is how it came from the factory.

factory iS looks have no M-tech badge..

the only thing that says or resembles mtech is the Mtech 1 steering wheel with the M colours..the rear badge just says 318iS

i backed up to that cefiro lol and its my m8s, we box in all of our cars usually so they cant be nicked

Good idea....

but (looking at the photo) I think you need a few more mates for that to be truly effective....

Posted Image

Edited by Jammasterjames

Good idea....

but (looking at the photo) I think you need a few more mates for that to be truly effective....

Posted Image

yea ill be sure to get all of them.... when i take the pictures of our cars. 323i, skyline r32, gts-t, 2 turbo rovers, 1970's holden, a lancer and a nissan pickup. owned. use ur eyes next time and read the first post <_< Edited by DrphTa

factory iS looks have no M-tech badge..

the only thing that says or resembles mtech is the Mtech 1 steering wheel with the M colours..the rear badge just says 318iS

and on the gear stick. the numbers have M stripes next to them :rolleyes: Edited by DrphTa

yea ill be sure to get all of them.... when i take the pictures of our cars. 323i, skyline r32, gts-t, 2 turbo rovers, 1970's holden, a lancer and a nissan pickup. owned. use ur eyes next time and read the first post  <_<

Including the soccer mom vehicle in front of your car with the Petrol Station "Chrome" mags? Edited by Jammasterjames

Including the soccer mom vehicle in front of your car with the Petrol Station "Chrome" mags?

yea sure. why dont u "cruise" up next to it as well and we will take a pic of your "g ride". it will suit your car well..... hahaha :bowdown:

"fo shizzel my nizzle" haha

i like ur bling wheels btw

Edited by DrphTa

latest pics..

post-9-1145180075.jpg

Edited by DrphTa