Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

New M3

looks like a falcon or comiedore

Looks a bit average and agree less ugly then i pictured it, but its an M3 with a V8

i f---ken want one

Still disappointed by the design, every other aspect of it will be amazing but i just feel BMW have let themselves down with this one in the whole design side of things :(

A lot better than the e90 4 door IMO. I still like the design of e46 more, maybe it will grow on me.

Talked to the Team McMillan guys and they reckon it would arrive by end of the year.

will be interesting to see what the bonnet will look like.

its is a very different design to what we are used to but i think in the years to come there will be a group just like us owning, moding and loving the e90

The back end corners look like an old Audi Quattro, the sides like a Honda Accord Euro, and the eyes are swollen shut after getting beaten up in an alley way.

But hey its the whole package. The good news is that as soon as it hits the market every E46 M3 becomes a lot more affordable...

The back end corners look like an old Audi Quattro, the sides like a Honda Accord Euro, and the eyes are swollen shut after getting beaten up in an alley way.

But hey its the whole package. The good news is that as soon as it hits the market every E46 M3 becomes a lot more affordable...

Amen shadow. I can't wait till e46's become affordable, best model IMO :thumb:

because the car isnt released yet and they dont want to give everything away.

Its like they cover up the body panels with fake bits.

Its gonna be an awesome piece of engineering, and the design looks good to me. For those who dont, theres always going to be aftermarket tail lights or body kits - which you can realistically afford if youre gonna spend 150+K on a car.

Regardless of people hating the style etc etc - its not like if anyone on this forum had oodles of money that they wouldn't consider buying one.

Or if they were asked if theyd like a free test drive that they would reject it... so you all love it anyway regardless.

Commodore from the front

VW Passat from the rear

totally love it!!!

styling's pretty good i reckon, as some photos have revealed the e92's would be pretty cool........

and yea..........4.0L V8............who's arguing?????