Sign in to follow this  
sven007

Buying an Exhaust

Do you even need a new exhaust?

In terms of performance...dont bother. There is especially little point if you only get the muffler and dont have better piping all the way. Its not really up there on the list of 'bang for buck stuff'. Then again, 170 isnt a fortune.

If I were you, id get just get tips if looks is what youre concerned about, and stick the other money into clears(oem), tints and tyres/suspension(proper not cutties) if you havent already..

Edited by Dnz

massive and square...looks gay

Thanks for the advice, im planning on putting 17" or 18" white stalkers on my black e26 coupe. Lowering it professionally and getting tints along with clear side and front indicators. then m3 mirrors along with a chome grill. then m3 bodykit. and m3 tailights. All this when I have money lol!! :ph34r::unsure::(:D

I am thinking of replacing my standard bmw exhaust but need your opinions first. I have a bmw e36 1994 318is auto so not sure if it would sound well or absolute sh*t. Any advice I will take even if you want to rip into me lol ;)

here is the Exhaust

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=51667311

cheers :beer:

just buy my 5speed manual conversion kit $1250. that will make it go faster . also while your in there also get the 1.9L M44 z3 engine off me . $1800 only done 60000km..

Guest Andrew

if its an auto, u might lose back pressure...

you don't want any back pressure