Want that motor bad! bet she goes good. Very rear

Want that motor bad! bet she goes good. Very rear

Rare

Yeah it is f**king hot! Electricish blue mmm

Ill take one in silver, and one in black thanks

looks like sh*t.

interior original???? i think not.

not a fan of that kit or colour.

only thing remotely appetising is the engine. Suppose you could buy it and change the rest

Guest Andrew

bet it ain't that quick..

280 hp out of a turbo 2.8 - someone f**ked up. Does it run 3 psi of boost?

that ride rules cant beat it its like a bemmer crossed with a ferrari but all that class and then u look inside and think @#$% @#^& fu%k but still it rules

the only thing htat remotely resembles a ferrari would be the slightly similar Testrossa style sideskirts.

To be perfectly honest its somewat f-ugly.

Wide arches = cool, spoiler = fugly, rear fender fins/vents = fugly,sideskirt = fugly, front bumper = fugly design, indicators yup you guessed it ... fugly, interior ... is pretty plain. Dished mags = cool ... mag design = average. Engine = cool, output = average.

That cars unique, a head turner, color is alrite.. just hte fact that its different is most of its rep.

Edited by E30stz

He's wearing the rubber I want to dress my rims in.... 17 rims with 285 front and 315 rear tyres!

Never been a fan of the kit, but it's still an E30 - so it's awesome.

the interior lets it down along with the number plate. otherwise it's not too bad looking, Reiger I've always thought to be a little too extreme.

the interior lets it down along with the number plate. otherwise it's not too bad looking, Reiger I've always thought to be a little too extreme.

Totally agree with the 'extreme' comment. I just opened my Reiger front fresh from germany and realised I really can fit 1.3 metres of intercooler in it for the M30 turbo to use :P

$19K bid and reserve not met?!!!!!!!!!! I think that is very good money for it.How much would any of you guys and girls pay for it if money wasn't a big issue? :confused:

Guest Spargo

Money not an issue, based on how much the reiger kit is, and how rare it is seeing it on a car (even online jockeys will agree, you see it barely anywhere), seeing as it appears to be a proper turbo job, 2.8 stroker, custom paint job, badass wheels and rubber...

... 20K max.

I'd seriously pay 20K to stuff it into my garage and drive it maybe 3K km a year.

also, 280hp spinning up 315 rears? I don't think so. It needs 400hp+ to pull that kit off.

I have to agree with Andrews earlier comment, 280 hp out of a 2.8 must be really low boost, probably only 6 or 7 pounds. Throw the Steward computer in the bin, fit a proper computer and crank it up to 15lbs!

Edited by conrod