Sign in to follow this  
A Chad

New face

Hi all,

I've been kicking around NZ euro car clubs for over a decade, so many older members here might remember me. I'm not known for owning Beamers in particular, I've had almost everything else though, including a foray into american muscle. I did however meet my wife through a shared love of the blue and white oval (she was an e30 fan girl when we first met, I had an Opel), my present project is potentially going to become an heirloom for our son... If I build it right that is.

So, on to the current project. 

It is a 93' e34 that I purchased originally as a pile of parts, since then it has become effectively a tractor, being the only vehicle in the fleet with a tow bar. It's been with us for over 6 years now and through sheer competence and exemplary reliability, the old girl has earned a place in the family. So.... it's time for some TLC, and this old e34 is going to need a birthday.

123673090_10159110249015159_8295331924428541337_n.jpg

118033089_10158898183635159_4031730199903686369_n.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome Chad

Snape look is looking great in the back seat with his yellow bandanna.  The E34 is looking good too.

Regards

Murray

1 minute ago, NZ00Z3 said:

Welcome Chad

Snape look is looking great in the back seat with his yellow bandanna.  The E34 is looking good too.

Regards

Murray

Well... It looks very 'used ' in these photos. it is booked in for a full paint job though, so very soon it will be a real looker.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, qube said:

what colour is that? looks like a nice dark shade of blue

'Dunkelblau' straight navy blue with no metallic or flake.

• Like 1